Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.3 (First Epic Trailer Released; Most Watched Trailer of All Time)

What did you think of the Avengers: Infinity War trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled-5fa4c136156aebd03.gif

Untitled-8bd1fbb9f4f4cffe8.gif

the cgi is amazing <TheWire1>

Yeah this is top of the line CGI. Anyone who says otherwise is trying to stand out and be "different"

Alright! Im glad they didnt reveal any crazy stuff. My personal checklist on what I would like to see in the film but hopefully not spoiled by the trailers:
1) Thanos bashes and destroys Cap's shield.
2) Cap wielding Mjolnir (I assume Doc Strange will fix it since the bits were left on Earth).
3) Thanos in love with Lady Death (or Hela) and whatever fucked up-ness that results from that.
4) Doc Strange as the utility! Teleportation and air breathing for fights in space.
5) Nebula.

If Marvel was able to snag up FOX and get the mutants and FF..and then introduce a few of them into the IW sequel....my god...
<{Joewithit}>
I really wish this would happen.
Considering that this is a connective universe, how will they eventually explain why the X-men and groups like F4 didn't help out when the world was getting destroyed? This would be a perfect chance for these groups to "come out of hiding" and be introduced.
I'm so glad they got Spiderman in here.

Unfortunately not gonna happen.

Otherwise Thanos and Cable will have to be twins.
Josh-Brolin-as-Cable-and-Thanos.jpg

Has anyone watched Avengers 1 recently? 2nd viewing was a lot different for me. I thought it was really bad.

And Thor 1 was really bad too after recently seeing it again. Natalie Portman ruined everything.

I'm going to be sad if at some point of this 20 hour movie and its sequel the Hulk Buster armor doesn't fly onto Hulk so he can beat the shit out of one of Thanos' goons.
I never considered that, but that's Hulk wearing it at the 1:29 mark, right? That's pretty sick.

Holy slime tits Batman, that was a bad ass trailer. Thanos looks like a fuckin boss. I'm sooo damn excited for this movie. The Russo bros are on a fuckin role right now. I love their style of movie making, completely tailored to my liking.

Oh, also, anyone who didn't like that trailer can suck the back of my ass

Because the Shi'ar are involved in the story as Jessica Chastain is playing Shi'ar Empress Lilandra. So when Lilandra is involved, Gladiator and the Imperial Guards are not far behind.

Ummm...no?
https://nerdist.com/jessica-chastain-lilandra-x-men-dark-phoenix-val-cooper-amelia-voght/

The Phoenix ain't no space thing at FOX, it's Jean on her period.

I don't think so. These are those things Thanos used in Infinity to find out whatever Black Bolt was hiding. I can't remember what they're called.

Outrider
LVsexEs1_0805141200511.jpg

4193340-6203451916-Black.jpg

Wonder what are on caps arms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back