Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.3 (First Epic Trailer Released; Most Watched Trailer of All Time)

What did you think of the Avengers: Infinity War trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else getting a prime Wanderlei vibe from Thanos?

Thanos is rich piana
l_330984l_3224971_720x600.jpg

I think the cgi looks top notch. People may argue about his shade of purple or whatever, but the quality is very good.

Spidey cgi is way too fake. Too shiny. In fact thw suit sucks. Civil War suit was better

Hu lk doesnt look good

Darkseid looks like he just came back out of vacation or something.

Agree. My first impression of Thanos was Josh Brolin in prosthetic and makeup rather than CGI.

The ironic thing is that CGI done well can actually give you more not less of an actors performance, Apocalypse for example was so covered in prosthetics that it was difficult for Isaacs to give him much in the way of expression

There is I think always a danger with these "ultra badguys" that they end up rather bland so giving Thanos as much character as possible is I think a good move.

Last edited:
Dear Lord... what have they done to poor Thanos? He looks awful.

Upon first viewing this trailer did nothing for me. Not a huge fan of the avengers movies anyways.

Maybe it was cause I was on mobile. I will watch later on my TV.

Cool seeing Thor at the end with the GotG.

The more cartoonish/comedic marvel films like Guardians and the recent Thor do tend to have the best trailers.

Upon first viewing this trailer did nothing for me. Not a huge fan of the avengers movies anyways.

Maybe it was cause I was on mobile. I will watch later on my TV.

Cool seeing Thor at the end with the GotG.

It's much better on a TV.

Weadon's Avengers films have IMHO been superceded rather by the style of the Russo's(more serious) and the Guardians/Thor(more character), the first is still very entertaining though and the second has it moments despite being a bit messy.

You really see here though that the more literal versions has far less personality to him.

Yup, looks good, but that is basically video game Thanos, too cartoonish. Needs to look as close as possible to a "real" character. Reminds me of digital Homer.
20171130_055223.jpg

I can't get enough of Spidey going toe to toe with Thanos and getting knocked the fuck out.

I can't get enough of Spidey going toe to toe with Thanos and getting knocked the fuck out.

I think it's worse than a KO; in the leaked Comic Con footage, there was a shot of Stark holding Spidey in his arms, while Peter tries to apologise for something. I think Parker gets seriously injured or even KIA in this movie(obviously they'll bring him back in Avengers 4;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back