Donny Smallhands tweets just blew up 2 court cases.

The most annoying thing, for me, about this dumpster fire of an administration, is that I've spent the last few years coming to terms with the American system and have finally accepted it for its inherent good. You might even say I've learned to love America. And now it's acting like a girlfriend who always gets too drunk and fucks up the party.
She get drunk enough for anal?

So Trump trying to make the government more transparent is a bad thing now? Why is the lawyer mad that Trump is on his side? Am I misreading this?

For once we have a transparent President but we're suppose to be mad? This is it..
<Dany07>

FBI hiding information, Trump wants them to release said information. How is it not a transparency thing?

Ah, I see. I think the lawyer does not really want this level of transparency because it didn't come about through better government / citizen relations, but through the terrifying reality that the leader of America is a fucking idiot who has no concept of who he's harming, even when it's himself.

I get that you don't like Trump, but have some fucking respect.

It's Donald Smallhands.

She get drunk enough for anal?
People might think I'm joking but I'm being serious here.

It's like that Rogan joke where a girlfriend tells him what she thought when "they made love" and the punchline is that the last time he told the truth was when a girl hit him because he said "I was wondering if you were drunk enough I could put it in your butt"

I'll be so relieved when this idiot is gone.
It's insane to me that anyone would think he could lead the country, but then again I never watched or understood the teevee show's popularity
You're going to have to wait until January 20th 2025 before a new President takes office.

So Trump trying to make the government more transparent is a bad thing now? Why is the lawyer mad that Trump is on his side? Am I misreading this?

For once we have a transparent President but we're suppose to be mad? This is it..

You can't be serious.

Are you serious?

Guys, is he serious?

From the most popular nonprofit dedicated to government transparency: this is the least transparent presidency in modern history, leagues less transparent than Obama's

• ...Trump sets the bar as the least transparent modern presidential candidate in modern history. He held no press conference until January, no tax returns, and no proactive disclosures around transition or inauguration.
  • Ethics: Lack of disclosure of tax returns and divestment in accordance with decades of tradition sets up the Trump presidency for the ongoing appearance of corruption, with an unknown number of conflicts of interest around the world.
  • Secret waivers for administration officials, followed by OMB seeking to block the Office of government ethics from obtaining them.
  • No affirmative vision for open government. No public statements on the Freedom of Information Act, open government, open data, transparency, nor this year’s Sunshine Week.
  • Keeping the White House visitor logs secret
  • Congress voted to remove an anti-corruption rule, which President Trump signed with fanfare, abandoning U.S. leadership on transparency of payments by the extractive industries to government
  • Secret gag orders to agencies began the Trump administration.
  • Historic attacks on the role of the free press in democracy, with exclusion of American press on trips abroad.
  • While WhiteHouse.gov is still missing policy documents, executive orders are now posted in a timely fashion. There is no OIRA website, or dedicated OMB website.
  • No US chief technology officer, nor any evidence of plans for one, along with hundreds of key appointees not submittedto the Senate, including the U.S. chief information officer, chief science advisor and dozens of other science and technology policy roles.
  • The President claimed to have made the most transparent selection of a nominee to be a Supreme Court Justice, given the campaign disclose of lists of potential nominees. When it came to announce his nominee, however, the White House tried to mislead out the press about another choice.
  • Antagonism to government statistics and evidence: President Trump repeatedly said federal jobs numbers were “phony” but now aren’t
  • Levied attacks on the independent judiciary after judges struck down his executive order as unconstitutional.
  • Moved drones used in counterterrorism back to CIA, away from accountability and transparency at Department of Defense.
  • Secrecy around deregulation teams at agencies, with conflicts of interest.
  • Bans on recording at White House press briefing. No Wh.gov/live stream of briefing or archive of video on YouTube, as under the Obama administration.
  • No disclosure of Trump campaign official contacts with Russian nationals until after journalists reported them, nor address to the American public by the President explaining what Russia did, why he urged Russia to find his political opponents email, or what the United States would do in response
In summary, our questions about what open government would mean in the White House of President Donald J. Trump have been answered, although the press office never returned our inquries this is a secretive administration, allergic to transparency and hostile to the essential role journalism plays in a democracy.

https://sunlightfoundation.com/tracking-trumps-attacks-on-transparency/

Our conclusion on the Trump administration’s record on open government at six months is inescapable: this is a secretive administration, allergic to transparency, ethically compromised, and hostile to the essential role that journalism plays in a democracy.

In the following report, organized into sections we consider the record to date, in context. Six months from now, we will compare and contrast the Trump administration’s progress — or further regression — with the Obama administration’s mixed record on open government and reflect further on the way forward.

https://sunlightfoundation.com/2017/07/20/trump-administration-open-government-record/

While I appreciate that this is a nearly unassailable point, there is such a thing as too drunk for anal.
maxresdefault.jpg

As a side note, this face needs to be made into a Sherdog smilie.

We'll see if he lasts. His numbers are amazing
I believe his popularity polling numbers about as much as I believed the polling numbers putting Hillary Clinton 10 points ahead last October.

A typical politician would live and die by these polls because their existence depends upon media perception. The media didn't make Trump, so the media can't break Trump.

http://www.newsweek.com/omg-are-you...ets-just-gave-these-lawyers-ammunition-726900

Somebody needs to get this dummy off of twitter.
uSe5a1Sv_bigger.jpg
Bradley P. Moss, Esq

@BradMossEsq

OMG, are you stupid? You just blew apart two different cases your DOJ is defending against me. I’m going to take you apart, Mr. President. https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/936037938898636800 …

Flynn flipping has Deferrment Donny Trigger Level at an 11.
So now since the DOJ has said DumDum Donnies tweets are official record now they are going to be used against him. So because of that the Government is going to be forced to give up information.
I still cant believe the Rubes are still supporting this Man-Baby.
Someone is going to troll his dumbass into a war.
LOL@ the autoplay video that comes after the one in the article; talking about NYC's rat problem, it says, "Researchers... have discovered two genetically different groups of rats." Sounds like Washington.

I believe his popularity polling numbers about as much as I believed the polling numbers putting Hillary Clinton 10 points ahead last October.

A typical politician would live and die by these polls because their existence depends upon media perception. The media didn't make Trump, so the media can't break Trump.
I guess his teevee show wasn't on the media which didn't make him and the cameras that followed him around filming interviews and taking photos that didn't get printed in the media that didn't make him never existed!

Ffs, the idea that Donny is somehow independent of the media is laughable. He's as much a creation of the media as The Price is Right.

I guess his teevee show wasn't on the media which didn't make him and the cameras that followed him around filming interviews and taking photos that didn't get printed in the media that didn't make him never existed!
I'm afraid you're putting the cart before the horse.

The only reason that the media had a ready supply of Donald Trump, was because there was already a pre-existing demand for Donald Trump.

All election long members of the media were lamenting the fact that they were giving Trump so much coverage, but their improvements to the ratings demanded it.

I'm afraid you're putting the cart before the horse.

The only reason that the media had a ready supply of Donald Trump, was because there was already a pre-existing demand for Donald Trump.

All election long members of the media were lamenting the fact that they were giving Trump so much coverage, but their improvements to the ratings demanded it.
I'm afraid you've missed the fact that your "Donny is independent of the media" fiction has been exposed as just that. He's needed and relied on media exposure to build his brand.
Nobody would know who the fuck he was WITHOUT the media.

has OP actually measured the POTUS hands?

and how do we know they are actually small? what ratio are we using here?

in comparison to what? his head? hips?

seems like OP likes to regurgitate cornball disses that he/she read on half assed zionist news blogs.

LOL@ the autoplay video that comes after the one in the article; talking about NYC's rat problem, it says, "Researchers... have discovered two genetically different groups of rats." Sounds like Washington.
{<jordan}

has OP actually measured the POTUS hands?

and how do we know they are actually small? what ratio are we using here?

in comparison to what? his head? hips?

seems like OP likes to regurgitate cornball disses that he/she read on half assed zionist news blogs.
robfordwreckingball.gif

Back