PWD 5:16 - Ain’t Done With You Yet

How Do you eat your steak?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Chris Jericho doesn't show up to help his best friend, I will be disappointed. Nice botch Randy. Thats his elbow not his back.

So does Orton have a movie he needs to be making. Growing his hair out? Getting in a Kendo Stick fight with KO ?

You sound like Orton's ex gf bitching about him every chance you get. Looks like you're still in love with the guy.

latest

OMG he botched!!!

I still can't believe there is a show on TV talking about, analyzing, critiquing how someone is playing a video game.

You watch pro wrestling in 2017... Most people can't believe you're still watching that.

Avengers Infinity trailer is awesome. Marked out for Captain America with the longer hair. Looks great, but still need to see Thor/Strange/Ant-Man/GG2

Thor and Strange were in the trailer you stupid idiot.

You sound like Orton's ex gf bitching about him every chance you get. Looks like you're still in love with the guy.

latest

OMG he botched!!!

They got the 25 best abs on WWE.com and they only had the boy Orton at 16. He had great abs for a guy as big as he is.

d3c390ace2d379c2ebf4315ee5ae09f3.jpg

This is bullshit!

They got the 25 best abs on WWE.com and they only had the boy Orton at 16. He had great abs for a guy as big as he is.

d3c390ace2d379c2ebf4315ee5ae09f3.jpg

This is bullshit!

And supposedly he hates working out. Could have been a monster if he enjoyed it. If I was Orton, I wouldn't want to be any bigger though, would you?

And supposedly he hates working out. Could have been a monster if he enjoyed it. If I was Orton, I wouldn't want to be any bigger though, would you?

If I was 6'5" I'd probably want to be a little smaller than he was at ECW One Night Stand 2006.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back