PWD 5:16 - Ain’t Done With You Yet

How Do you eat your steak?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You watch pro wrestling in 2017... Most people can't believe you're still watching that.

14f1z3.jpg

I ordered Heretic to change his AV, he refused so I challenged him in unarmed combat.

Oh. I guess that makes sense.

I've had this AV since I got my yellow belt (or whatever belt you used to get an AV at). My friend added the bloodshot eyes and coffee cup to the penguin while I was studying for the bar.

Naw, I think I'll just continue to call you out on your so called P.W "knowledge" and your gay love for muscular men.

<Dany07>
Sounds like you need some...

omfg I just played a triple threat online in 2K18 (the Road to Glory mode picks one match type and arena for a whole day).

It was canceraids

Only one of the guys would engage most of the match, but he was a fucking idiot because he just let the third guy stand there in the ring while he kept attacking me outside. Then we're near dead and he's still near full.

So we team up to get him down but this dude fucking could not understand the concept of trying to cut someone off ... the other guy was just circling the ring, I was chasing him but you literally just can't catch someone who is running from you in this game. So I kept telling the guy inside to cut him off, I even explained the concept and he still didn't get it.

I swear to fucking god

omfg I just played a triple threat online in 2K18 (the Road to Glory mode picks one match type and arena for a whole day).

It was canceraids

Only one of the guys would engage most of the match, but he was a fucking idiot because he just let the third guy stand there in the ring while he kept attacking me outside. Then we're near dead and he's still near full.

So we team up to get him down but this dude fucking could not understand the concept of trying to cut someone off ... the other guy was just circling the ring, I was chasing him but you literally just can't catch someone who is running from you in this game. So I kept telling the guy inside to cut him off, I even explained the concept and he still didn't get it.

I swear to fucking god
Reason #145 why I don't play games online or co-op games.

It was canceraids

I swear to fucking god
I've been playing WWE 2k17 and that shit is broken. Everything about it is just off.

Oh yeah, and once Bryan is cleared, Kurt Angle vs. Daniel Bryan will probably be the time I start posting alot around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back