Law Kathryn Steinle's Murder: Illegal Immigrant Found NOT Guilty of Manslaughter by San Francisco Jury

You ever shot a gun?

And his story continued to change. He also said he twirled it around

I've never shot a gun.

I'm just going off what was in the article. I don't know what his story changed from, only what they said in court. And what they said in court doesn't prove malice or negligence. If the prosection could prove negligence, I could see them charging him with manslaughter.

Well it makes perfect sense if what he said was true. He said he just found something on the ground wrapped in a cloth, and when he picked it up the gun inside of it discharged. That seems like an accident to me. Murder requires a malicious motive.

Bingo. I think the opportunity to seamlessly shift this narrative into a gun control issue presents itself nicely and should not be squandered. This is a wonderful example of the inherent danger of firearms and should be used as such.

Last edited:
Crazy, it seems like what happens with cops, happened here. They charged murder, when they should have charged manslaughter, and the defendant walks. I find it hard to believe a prosecuting attorney doesn't know, that he doesn't have a case for murder.
They charged multiple degrees of murder and both voluntary and involuntary manslaughter...

Last edited:
Could there be a case against the city of San Francisco for their "sanctuary city" policies? In other words, could her family sue the city or state? The city released him even though the feds asked them to hold him.

Guns don't "just go off." But apparently this magic one did. Maybe we should ban all guns because this special magic can happen to any gun?
I'm as pro-gun as you can be but I'd reconsider this:

That's a taurus 24/7, piece of shit firearm, however even a good quality autoloader may shoot if it's broken without pulling the trigger.

we should add a few thousand more miles of wall, cut up the backside of Arizona, Nevada and debate which way we go on Oregon and possibly Washington

Glad to see the sherdog legal team showed up and settled it!
Clear cut case of murder and it was Hillary and Obama that collided to plant a bunch of liberals to get him off on manslaughter!

2000 this would have made my jaw drop and I'd be racking my shotgun ready for the apocalypse.

2017 I'm more used to "He forced his way into their country then raped and murdered their daughter while screaming that she was a slut with devil genes, but instead of pursuing a prison sentence the Smith family adopted him into their family and housed their daughter's killer in her unused bedroom, where he now makes love to Mrs. Smith.

Mr. Smith has announced his intention to proceed with gender reassignment surgery and voluntary quad-amputation to further 'check his privilege'. The Smiths like to consider themselves positive examples for their community and have received high praise from noted philanthropist George Soros".

<30>

Source?

The fact that the jury can convict on those, is not the same as the prosecutor charging.

Semantics. It's unimportant. If the jury can consider a manslaughter charge, and they don't believe the evidence supports the crime of murder, they have an obligation to consider the lesser charge of manslaughter.

Ridiculous outcome. Involuntary man slaughter should’ve been the charge and he should’ve been found guilty.

I live in a very nice part of OC in Cali. I can't believe even San Fran could go this low

Which part? I thought you lived at State Line for some reason.

Fucking liberals. Care more about murderous illegals than their own countrymen.

Semantics. It's unimportant. If the jury can consider a manslaughter charge, and they don't believe the evidence supports the crime of murder, they have an obligation to consider the lesser charge of manslaughter.

Yes, but presenting a case for manslaughter is far different than presenting a case for murder. Providing argument and evidence for manslaughter would undermine your charge of murder, so you aren't going to make those arguments.

Back