• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Law Kathryn Steinle's Murder: Illegal Immigrant Found NOT Guilty of Manslaughter by San Francisco Jury

stolen gun from a federal official,

fucking sick joke, what good are laws when you can pull this kind of shit

Yeah, but in a case like this, where the responsibility of death isn't in question, they'll usually go with a lesser charge. This guy is walking with nothing but a weapons charge. That's ridiculous.

Unless politics makes them want to throw the case, as happens with cops all the time.

I'm sorry if you have an issue with me helping out the other poster understand how it could be claimed an accident. You seem to want to argue without actually disputing what I've said.

Lol. Because you did it in such a nice way.

cases like this make me actually want a wall

Being informed of the actual FACTS, this verdict does surprise me at all. All the racists and hillbillies on here crying and bitching their faces off is wonderful. Stop watching Fox News and read something credible about this incident. The guy stumbled upon the gun and it went off on its own. That is not murder. Hopefully Governor Brown keeps the feds away from this man... the ensuing Trumplet bitchfest might top this one!

2000 this would have made my jaw drop and I'd be racking my shotgun ready for the apocalypse.

2017 I'm more used to "He forced his way into their country then raped and murdered their daughter while screaming that she was a slut with devil genes, but instead of pursuing a prison sentence the Smith family adopted him into their family and housed their daughter's killer in her unused bedroom, where he now makes love to Mrs. Smith.

Mr. Smith has announced his intention to proceed with gender reassignment surgery and voluntary quad-amputation to further 'check his privilege'. The Smiths like to consider themselves positive examples for their community and have received high praise from noted philanthropist George Soros".

Last edited:
Those jurors are exactly the type of shitbags that live in SF.

Libtards aren’t just wackjobs, they’re fucking dangerous.

Being informed of the actual FACTS, this verdict does surprise me at all. All the racists and hillbillies on here crying and bitching their faces off is wonderful. Stop watching Fox News and read something credible about this incident. The guy stumbled upon the gun and it went off on its own. That is not murder. Hopefully Governor Brown keeps the feds away from this man... the ensuing Trumplet bitchfest might top this one!

You blurted out your agenda before even trying to make a point. Sounds like pent-up gradeschool bitterness to me.

By all means though as a US citizen in a normal city go twirl a stolen firearm around and shoot a girl in the back. Tell me how your trial goes.

an illegal alien can't have a gun, he's been charged with felonies on top of that, another deal breaker with possessing a gun
gun was stolen (federal officials)
I doubt anyone is allowed to have a gun on the pier (does anyone know)
reckless handing, spinning in a circle for 20 minutes or some stupid shit
in California
and they got a Not Guilty????

Last edited:
They should probably award him a couple million for the mental suffering they caused him to be honest.

Last edited:
Maybe Jerry Brown can stop him from being deported and really make it a happy ending.

http://abc7news.com/kate-steinle-murder-suspect-found-not-guilty/2679176/

Well it makes perfect sense if what he said was true. He said he just found something on the ground wrapped in a cloth, and when he picked it up the gun inside of it discharged. That seems like an accident to me. Murder requires a motive and I don't really see one here. If he knew it was a gun before picking it up, I could see a manslaughter charge but I don't know if they could prove negligence either.

Well it makes perfect sense if what he said was true. He said he just found something on the ground wrapped in a cloth, and when he picked it up the gun inside of it discharged. That seems like an accident to me. Murder requires a malicious motive.
You ever shot a gun?

And his story continued to change. He also said he twirled it around

Back