2017 PotWR Round 3: The Jungle Primary

Sherdog PotWR Primary Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, turned out to be more or less the same goons who banned or self exiled a month ago.
Do they actually break the forum rules when they get banned, or is it just an issue of over reporting?

I think those who make dindu jokes and post jew memes should get some yellow (continuously, they get banned) in their life, but sometimes it's just a different opinion mixed with a bad joke.

THe problem with Sherdog having quality instant gif/meme/smileys/etc. is that it takes the work out of having to go look for one. So it leaves open the room for abuse, due to the instant gratification.
<Fedor23>

THe problem with Sherdog having quality instant gif/meme/smileys/etc. is that it takes the work out of having to go look for one. So it leaves open the room for abuse, due to the instant gratification.
tenor.gif
latest
i-agree-gif-10.gif

{<huh}[/QUOTE]

Its an OT tradition...

Post all the memes you want. Its just the internets. Peeps that know me know I dont troll... I just call them how I see them

Its an OT tradition...
Maybe a recent OT tradition. Back in my day, it was "talk shit get hit (with more shit talking)"

I guess these days, it's "prepare your anus"

Maybe a recent OT tradition. Back in my day, it was "talk shit get hit (with more shit talking)"

I guess these days, it's "prepare your anus"

Its a bit of both really... good times.

Do they actually break the forum rules when they get banned, or is it just an issue of over reporting?

I think those who make dindu jokes and post jew memes should get some yellow (continuously, they get banned) in their life, but sometimes it's just a different opinion mixed with a bad joke.
Not sure what you're asking. The bans I mentioned are those we already discussed. The self-exiles are related. The exception was reanimator reagan. No idea what he got banned for, but he was constantly on yellows anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mattesson Gaucher
Back