Have to say it; Conor would either submit or TKO Max if they fought again.

Max without a broken foot embarrasses Conor...

Conor's "fake news ACL that was never torn and magically healed without surgery" was just an excuse his hype machine needed to explain away struggling to win a decision against a teenager who's foot was basically literally hanging on by barely a thread...

I really doubt that Max had a broken foot. Unlike Conor, who actually had to take an entire year away from competition, Max had no medical suspensions or complained about his foot prior to the fight.

Struggled? More like dominated Max. And no, Max was already well established and was robbed against Dennis Bermudez prior to that fight against Conor.

I can't even begin to describe how very little sense that makes.

giphy.gif

Obviously you don't train. So Conor has improved with training and Max hasn't? Btw Max injured his ankle in the first round.

Now go use your tears to jackoff to Conor's pictures.
Who said anything about Max? The point of that comment was about Conor's improvement in grappling, not Max.

Nate Diaz beat the shit and choked the life out of Conor. I think Max would do alright.
Conor rocked and dropped Nate with ease. Max was treated like a prison bitch in his fight against Conor. Max had his chance to do alright, and he was dominated.

It was literally four years ago you dork. lmao. Conor has done the same in TWO divisions.

Wait, when did Conor clear out the Lightweight divison? last I checked he just beat Eddie Alvarez to get the belt, I like Conor's chances at 155, but let's not say stuff that isn't true, once he beats Tony, than you can say he ran through the Lightweight division.

Good motherfucking lord, I'm a Conor fan, but holy shit, dude. Do you really think Holloway is the same fighter he was back then?

Yes, he is. He's the exact same guy who was two fights away from a gift decision over Leonard Garcia.

In fact, Garcia would have beaten Aldo even worse last night.

No point in having a rematch. Conor McGOATer destroyed the 145 division. I don't even know why they still have FW fights.

Anyone remember that retarded Uncle in the family that relives his glory days in high school every time he's wasted and an AC/DC song comes on?

That's what these Conor fans remind me of. Living in the past lmao

Max wins the rematch 8 times out of 10. Mcnugget is done starving himself to death though.
Wait, why isn't this thread about Tony or Khabib? was it meant as a diversion?
Are you secretly hoping for a fight against max so he doesn't have to face Tony or Khabib?

I guess conman fans felt good last night, cause they got to remember for a moment that their hero, some years ago beat a green as fuck max and delude themselves into thinking he would do it again. It's cute.
Max would make conman gas faster than Aldo.

I really doubt that Max had a broken foot. Unlike Conor, who actually had to take an entire year away from competition, Max had no medical suspensions or complained about his foot prior to the fight.

Struggled? More like dominated Max. And no, Max was already well established and was robbed against Dennis Bermudez prior to that fight against Conor.

Spin/hype it however you want... Conor couldn't finish a one-legged teenager coming off a loss... They basically had to reattach Max's foot after the fight, everyone knows this...

Conor would submit Max easy. Max is far too inexperienced to grapple with a brown belt like Conor.
What? Max out grappled Lamas who is a BJJ black belt and Cub who is a black belt in BJJ and Judo. Did the same thing to Stephens.

Max's ground game is astronomically better than it was 4 years ago. He could get TKO'd but he is not getting subbed.

A non ACL torn Conor would beat the shit out of Max, but Conor is obviously the much better grappler so instead of potentially gassing himself out in the third, he could always take him down and grind him out(like what Max did to Aldo) or just submit him with his newly refined submission skills.

Conor absolutely molested Max on the ground, in case you didn't know.
COnor submitting anyone???

giphy.gif

He's been training with Dillon Danis for over a year. And fighters learn and improve every day, so it's perfectly logical to assume Conor's a better grappler now than he was four years ago.
Lol, so conor can improve but Max can't?

Jesus, what a terrible thread...

Literally laughed out loud at the thought of Conor submitting Max.

Lets pretend Max was not a teenager when they fought,

Lets pretend Conor never gassed out against 205lb Nate Diaz

Conor has improved as well. Conor was green when he fought Max and now Conor is at a whole new level.

Did you not watch their last fight? Conor completely dominated Max on the ground, even more so then on the feet. Max gave up his arm a bunch of times; a more experienced Conor would snatch up those limbs and take them home to Ireland with him.
Dude I favor Conor highly in a rematch, but Max is so much better now than he was back then. He went from getting tapped by Poirier and wrestlefucked by Bermudez to tapping out Cub Swanson and stopping Lamas' wrestling offense. Conor may be able to mix takedowns in better than a pure wrestler against someone like Holloway, but I don't think it would be a big part of their fight, and he's definitely not tapping Holloway like that.

With that said, I think Conor's counterstriking is a massive stylistic advantage over Holloway's pressure game. We all saw Conor embarrass Diaz in the distance striking, until Diaz started to grind him down a bit in the first fight, leading to a submission, and then in the second fight when he started to stifle Conor's offense toward the middle and end of the fight while draining his energy. I can see Holloway having great endurance, but I can't see him draining Conor's endurance in that manner and I think he gets countered and eventually walked down all night.

LoL @ Conor subbing anyone.

Conor punches and does nothing else.

Back