Trumps's lawyer: I wrote the president's tweet

"DOJ: Trump’s tweets are ‘official statements of the President’"

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/14/doj-donald-trump-tweets-are-official-statements-of/

"But but but he tweeted something"

Yup.

He sure did.

th

That's the deep state brah

Smart move. This is one of the reasons to have a lawyer or other spokesman in the first place. If the message goes sideways you have deniability. It's also why Obama read carefully scripted speeches off of teleprompters and rarely put himself in a position to answer anything other than softball questions from carefully vetted and very friendly reporters.
One can't help but think that not making really stupid tweets would have been a smarter move than paying a lawyer $1000 an hour to catch the bullets coming out of your own gun through a transparent lie.

I could be definitely missing something but isn’t that worse? That would mean it’s their official legal position no? I guess Trump could fire that guy and claim it wasn’t but wow pretty bad.

No, because they are claiming that Twitter is official public statements.

This is such an obvious lie... the man should be disbarred.

It's impossible to believe that a lawyer would approve of such tweets, much less write them themselves.

The first year of presidency should have been more taking out the Democrat globalist trash. Instead it's been globalist billionaires performing a soft coup through their Democrat and FBI proxies.

vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

One can't help but think that not making really stupid tweets would have been a smarter move than paying a lawyer $1000 an hour to catch the bullets coming out of your own gun through a transparent lie.

I don't really disagree. I find myself cringing with so much that Trump does, but it's still better than Hillary and Obama.

The first year of presidency should have been more taking out the Democrat globalist trash. Instead it's been globalist billionaires performing a soft coup through their Democrat and FBI proxies.

How much are the tickets to take a trip to the reality you live in.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trumps-la...dismissal-064207494--abc-news-topstories.html

Yesterday Trump tweeted he fired Flynn because he lied to Pence and the FBI. This raised the question that trump knew Flynn lied to the FBI the whole time.

Dowd told ABC News he wrote those words and had done so in a "sloppy" manner. A second source familiar with the matter corroborated his account.

It seems once again Trumps impulsiveness put him in awkward position. Does his lawyer have access to his twitter account and would he tweet without the presidents knowledge. And what kind of lawyer tweets about a legal matter involving his client.

Total Horseshit!

His Lawyer is taking the fall for Trump because they realize Trump really shot himself in the foot with that tweet.

tweeted it, and his lawyer is lying to protect Trump.

I don't really disagree. I find myself cringing with so much that Trump does, but it's still better than Hillary and Obama.
I won't argue if he is better than Hillary but I don't see him as better than Obama , because he is supporting the Saudis more than Obama did and he is very hawkish towards Iran.

Good lord Trump is a dumbass. He can't help but lie and shoot him self in the foot, even whilst he knows he is being coralled by Muller for continually lying.

Pity he doesn't seem to like hand guns.

Man I'd be really pissed if my lawyer stole my phone and tweeted something imitating my grammatical style.

Man I'd be really pissed if my lawyer stole my phone and tweeted something imitating my grammatical style.
Not only steal your phone and tweet. But actually tweet inaccurate information and put you in more trouble. Only logical explanation would be his lawyer want to ruin him

Not only steal your phone and tweet. But actually tweet inaccurate information and put you in more trouble. Only logical explanation would be his lawyer want to ruin him
Well, clearly they're going to fire this guy immediately! LOL

President G.W. Bushs' lawyer said that Trump's lawyer should be disbarred.

And don't forget that President Trumps' own DOJ says that his tweets are "Official Statements Of the President."

Either
A: The Lawyer stole the President's phone and tweeted

Or

B: The President tweeted that himself...

Last edited:
MAGA, right? I guess MAGA means doing absolutely anything to enable and protect a 71 year old petulant child.

Transcript from the hearings.....

BURR: Are you confident that no votes cast in the 2016 presidential election were altered?

COMEY: I'm confident. When I left as director I had seen no indication of that whatsoever.

BURR: Director Comey, did the president at any time ask you to stop the FBI investigation into Russian involvement in the 2016 U.S. Elections?

COMEY: Not to my understanding, no.

BURR: Did any individual working for this administration, including the justice department, ask you to stop the Russian investigation?

COMEY: No.

BURR: Director, when the president requested that you, and I quote "Let Flynn go," General Flynn had an unreported contact with the Russians, which is an offense, and if press accounts are right, there might have been discrepancies between facts and his FBI testimony. In your estimation, was general Flynn at that time in serious legal jeopardy, and in addition to that, do you sense that the president was trying to obstruct justice or just seek for a way for Mike Flynn to save face, given that he had already been fired?

COMEY: General Flynn at that point in time was in legal jeopardy. There was an open FBI criminal investigation of his statements in connection with the Russian contacts, and the contacts themselves, and so that was my assessment at the time. I don't think it's for me to say whether the conversation I had with the president was an effort to obstruct. No.
And?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back