Season 2: Sherdog UFC Real Time Game Draft Thread FINAL League!

GTFO with your advice... Your free agents are like a gypsy curse!

<3>

Walt Harris... Demian Maia... You know something we don't and your trickery has been rumbled.

Haha, I nearly edited the post to say "doesn't apply for Buff".

{<jordan}

I'm in. Just quote me in these posts if you can. I work so, so much, lol.

Okay, the time has come. I need to know who wants in for season 3 of this!!!

Remember, first come, first serve. I'm making the sign up thread in a few days, but every user that has been in this season get a head start with the sign ups. Who wants in?

@Guile @Buff @Monkadelic @rockylion @Mondo Freaks @Nezahualcoyotl @WalkenWouldOwn @TheRuthlessOne @hardcoreBE @Davey Crockett @Papawash @SirKratos @Glove @irish_thug @Wizzlebiz @WARPENN24 @goodfella69 @milliniar @Gambling Man @Kwic @sonhow @K4BOSH @basementdweller @tbulls123 @GHe- @Clippy @LilChuckLil @dontlaugh @Slobodan @Caicara @melvinj0 @Substance Abuse @GearSolidMetal @IBeLurkin @TheScorpionDude @DaDamn @Essie @tendersurrender
Last season was a sign that I should never be involved in anything like this again. Thanks though.

Okay, the time has come. I need to know who wants in for season 3 of this!!!

Remember, first come, first serve. I'm making the sign up thread in a few days, but every user that has been in this season get a head start with the sign ups. Who wants in?

@Guile @Buff @Monkadelic @rockylion @Mondo Freaks @Nezahualcoyotl @WalkenWouldOwn @TheRuthlessOne @hardcoreBE @Davey Crockett @Papawash @SirKratos @Glove @irish_thug @Wizzlebiz @WARPENN24 @goodfella69 @milliniar @Gambling Man @Kwic @sonhow @K4BOSH @basementdweller @tbulls123 @GHe- @Clippy @LilChuckLil @dontlaugh @Slobodan @Caicara @melvinj0 @Substance Abuse @GearSolidMetal @IBeLurkin @TheScorpionDude @DaDamn @Essie @tendersurrender @Cowboy Cerroliveira

I'm in. Can I get a link to updated rule set? :)

@TCE, appreciate the invite, but I'm too busy as it is.

Thanks again!

You don't need to do anything... Just pick a few fighters and make fun of people like I do.

So is this confirming you are in?!?

Hell Yeah!

Back