Former child actor alleges sexual abuse

Damn, I bet every asshole in Hollywood is shitting their pants and trying to figure out how to deny being a child rapist. As Howard Stern once said, most of Hollywood are satan worshiping junkies- and pedophiles

Stern has done more shit to women publicly for profit than most of Hollywood combined. Now he's some sjw bitch boy

It is ironic that the so called ugly sister is far better looking now than the hot one back in the day.

God Damn Summer, WTF happened to you?? This picture makes my eyes rain water

Yoel-Romero-Gives-Interview.jpg

The "duck" pic of course being from "Blown Away" the movie she starred in with drumroll....

Cory Haim and Cory Feldman.

Man, if she was molested on CiC as well that was quite the casting. Hell, might start wondering about the casting director for this masterpiece of a movie...

Stern has done more shit to women publicly for profit than most of Hollywood combined. Now he's some sjw bitch boy
I dont care about legal aged women that are too stupid or ignorant to know any better-
.What i do care about are the pedophiles that destroy the lives of children.

I call BS. That kid wasn’t cute enough to get molested.

Guys, it doesn’t sound like he is accusing Scott Baio as much as he wants him to corroborate his story.

just looking at his imdb. his last credited roll was in Michael Jackson's Halloween from this year. maybe being on that set reminded him

Shit is over the top already. How much you want bum.

<1>

"That's a nice duck!"

blown-away-3.png

"So...let's fuck".

Anyways, he's alleging. Wake me up when he actually goes to the authorities, and through actual due process. Twitter--->The Police.

If only she would've held up a bit better

1558240.main_image.jpg
Jesus titty fucking christ! I had no idea... Oooooohhhh wait... wait.... Wasn't she on some reality get fit show and was a massive alcoholic? Or was that some other Baywatch chick?

Jesus titty fucking christ! I had no idea... Oooooohhhh wait... wait.... Wasn't she on some reality get fit show and was a massive alcoholic? Or was that some other Baywatch chick?

Basket case, yes that sounds about right.

Lol dumb fucks, instead of mentioning Baio, you should rather look for the producer : Michael Jacobs.

He was in charge there. His career is focused on kids stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back