GSP fires 1st shot at McGregor - says he does not want to "clog up" the division like Conor

Conor knocks GSP out in one round and makes all of Sherdog + Freddie Roach watch.

"I don't want and never have wanted to fight anyone in the top 5 of the middleweight division."

[translated from coward]

Are people really surprised GSP is going for Conor?

I saw that coming 10 miles a away.

Yeah

Conor should vacate so Tony can...Recover from surgery
So much clog, bro

The middleweight division is finally on the verge of being legitimized again, if GSP has no intention of defending the belt then he should just vacate it and move on to the next money fight. Hopefully he doesn't hold on to it until his next fight is announced, it will probably be a while before he even considers fighting again.

I remember my first time being such a hater of a lightweight badass that I asked for a dude who just competed at 185 to take care of him lol
It's because he's such a disrespectful little bitch, and his fans are even worse.

Yeah

Conor should vacate so Tony can...Recover from surgery
So much clog, bro

Don't you think that it is possible, and even likely, that Ferg opted to go ahead with the surgery now because he can't get the unification fight with Conor?

They are as bad as each other. GSP stalled the division from the moment he called Bisping out in June of 2016. Over a year and a half.

They negotiated the fight in Oct.

GSP wasn't going to be ready until 2017, so they booked Bisping V Hendo because it meant, whomever won would be a perfect foil for GSP to promote a 2 division champ.

They had the press conference early 2017. GSP said he couldn't be available until the end of 2017. They fight, GSP wins, GSP vacates.

In other words, he stalled the division for almost 2 years to get a favorable match-up, in the process denying Jacare and Romero title shots, forcing Mousasi to Bellator and leaving the division in limbo.

Both GSP and Conor fucked their respective divisions. Hopefully Conor will defend. Who the fuck knows.
Jacare lost to Whittaker and Yoel got his title shot against Whittaker. Lost and now Whittaker is champ. All worked out.

maxresdefault.jpg

Conor beats GSP round 3 via flim-flam

GSP telling it like it is as usual, haters are so salty he's not fighting the killers at MW

But he's cool with leapfrogging over contenders in a division he's never fought in before.

Then he doesn't even stick around to defend the damn belt.

Sorry, I don't see why he should be praised.

GSP is a hero for crowning Whittaker and getting that belt out of Bisping's hands.

Back