Do you date outside your race/ethnicity?

Don't like black Asian or "hispanic".

White is best
You know there are white hispanics right?
slide_217688_824199_free.jpg

Yes I am a white guy dating a India/Persian mixed half breed been together for 5 years now.

I think it's all the same after awhile. I slept with an Italian girl awhile back. My first time with somebody from Europe. Same as having sex with anybody else. The best part was me speaking to her in broken Spanish since she doesn't speak English that well.
You spoke spanish to an Italian lady?{<huh}

I would've loved to but it never happened. Spanish, Aussie, Kiwi, Pom, Canadian are all i've had, but of course they're caucasion.
I've always wanted a Chinese or Korean girl.

I'm white. I've dated Hispanic and black all my life. Never dated white once. Did date one Chinese girl though. (Los Angeles has allot to offer)

Been married to full Mexican firebrand for the past 4 years. Wouldn't change a thing.

Yes there is definitely somewhat of a cultural adjustment that you go through. (Being with a Latina I call the chaos the Hispanic panic. It's pretty entertaining when the whole family gets riled up) But once you get used to it, it's not so bad. The first two years with my wife, man those fights were insane! She wouldn't let my ass go to sleep until I *fixed it* lol. But now we're both used to each other.

My wife brings the passion and the heat (anger) but I'm sure it will end up keeping me alive longer. Me being white, it's like the cool hand Luke touch. Calm and patient. It works out in the end.
You had me loling @ the Hispanic Panic...

I haven't got a sign on the door that says white people only. I don't care if you're black, brown, yellow..... you know.

I think it's all the same after awhile. I slept with an Italian girl awhile back. My first time with somebody from Europe. Same as having sex with anybody else. The best part was me speaking to her in broken Spanish since she doesn't speak English that well.
I think she laid to you, Italians speak Italian not spanish

Sure. I don't really see any reason not to. Dated a mixed chick for a few months.

yeah.

I have white women, black women ,middle eastern women and asian women hit on me more than latinas.

Yes, also not the least bit of a picky eater.

I’m mixed and in a long term relationship but prior to it, I’ve dated White Swedish chicks, Indian, Thai, Iranian, African, Finnish.

I don’t care about colors or ethnicities, only proper values.

Pretty much exclusively.

I date outside of all ethnicities

Back