Marlon Moraes tweets after KO win against Aljamain Sterling.

Became a fan of Marlon tonight. Not even because of the knee either.

Moraes makes it easy to root for him, exciting fights, crazy finish and then showing what appears to be genuine class.

It just had a different feeling as soon as it landed

Praying he's okay

{<redford}
There you go guys! That's what I'm talkin about, first Eddie gets his props, now Moraes is pickin up the fans, let's go Sherbros! Lol It's a good week to a be a fan of the two.<GinJuice>

Last edited:
You could see after the fight that he was concerned. Good guy.

BW looks interesting atm. Wonder why The Snake has to call out midgets instead of fighting contenders in his own division.

Who else has beat 2 top 10 fighters in less than a month.
Give this man a title shot.
Dillashaw/Moraes 2018 fight of the year.

{<redford}
There you go guys!, that's what I'm talkin about, first Eddie gets his props, now Moraes is pickin up the fans, let's go Sherbros! Lol It's a good week to a be a fan of the two.<GinJuice>

Imagine if Frankie had fought Max and won too. Ricardo Almeida/Valor would have had 3 big wins. You'd probably be in a straight jacket in a padded room somewhere if that had happened. lol

Imagine if Frankie had fought Max and won too. Ricardo Almeida/Valor would have had 3 big wins. You'd probably be in a straight jacket in a padded room somewhere if that had happened. lol

Lol you know what Char, you might not be to far off with that assessment haha, I'm just a huge fan of Eddie Alvarez, Mark Henry and his crew. I feel that Henry is underrated, and is only now getting some respect..well his fighters anyway. Should Edson beat Khabib, than that straight jacket may be in my future.

Lol you know what Char, you might not be to far off with that assessment haha, I'm just a huge fan of Eddie Alvarez, Mark Henry and his crew. I feel that Henry is underrated, and is only now getting some respect..well his fighters anyway. Should Edson beat Khabib, than that straight jacket may be in my future.

It looks like Zabit trains with those guys too. They're all fun fighters to watch and I definitely look forward to anyone in that crew's fights, so I can relate a little.

Good to see guys show class in moments like that.

Maybe i'm too high but his voice cracks me up so bad

Back