Is Trump really that bad?

Its not about being evasive its just not relevant in any way to what I posted.

I was just looking to see what angle you were coming from. You don't like Tump. Check. You don't like Hillary. Check. Franken-Stein then?

I think a lot of wealth inequality has to do with wages being flat for 40 years now, while executive pay, has skyrocketed.

Of course it also has a lot to do with trading middle class manufacturing jobs, for starbucks, and Wal-Mart jobs.

A lot of the wealth inequality has to do with technological advancement. Workers.produce WAY more now than 30 years ago but have not been able to share in the benefits of technologies that increase production.

There is a philosophical question to ponder here IMO. Who should benefit from the general advancement of the human race?

I was just looking to see what angle you were coming from. You don't like Tump. Check. You don't like Hillary. Check. Franken-Stein then?

If you read my original post you will see my "angle" quite clearly.

A lot of the wealth inequality has to do with technological advancement. Workers.produce WAY more now than 30 years ago but have not been able to share in the benefits of technologies that increase production.

There is a philosophical question to ponder here IMO. Who should benefit from the general advancement of the human race?

Total compensation and regulatory expense has kept track with their growth in productivity. Otherwise you're concluding that all employers everywhere are colluding with one another to lower wages below market value.... an impossible feat.

If you haven't noticed, the process to getting the presidency doesn't exactly select for empathy.

How do you feel about how the tax bill makes the corporate tax breaks permanent, but our tax break is temporary?

I think a lot of wealth inequality has to do with wages being flat for 40 years now, while executive pay, has skyrocketed.

Of course it also has a lot to do with trading middle class manufacturing jobs, for starbucks, and Wal-Mart jobs.
See....that's the thing...blah,blah,blah.....executive pay....pick yourself up and strive for executive pay.....don't be pissed cause they are making it...be pissed at your self because you are not.

See....that's the thing...blah,blah,blah.....executive pay....pick yourself up and strive for executive pay.....don't be pissed cause they are making it...be pissed at your self because you are not.
Yes, the whole company can be CEOs if they all work hard enough! Nothing but CEOs on the whole roster.

Total compensation and regulatory expense has kept track with their growth in productivity. Otherwise you're concluding that all employers everywhere are colluding with one another to lower wages below market value.... an impossible feat.

Why collude, when you can control supply and demand?

How do you feel about how the tax bill makes the corporate tax breaks permanent, but our tax break is temporary?

I'd prefer ours to be permanent also, but that doesn't mean I'm at odds with corporations (or should be). The enemy isn't the one getting extorted for less. Its the one doing the extortion.

Yes, the whole company can be CEOs if they all work hard enough! Nothing but CEOs on the whole roster.
29e062e3631110ba782eee7023494de2a38b630ae3348d87c8e1a5bfdfe62dbb.jpg

You really think people should judge Trump and vote based entirely on naked self interest? Not what’s best for the nation? Kinda psycho.

That's the incentive structure democracies create.

He's not Hitler, I don't think he's even that racist. He's just a thin-skinned narcissist with no intellectual curiosity. All the things of consequence are being done by other people, he's fairly lame duck.

I do not believe that is true. I don't have the numbers right here but I think that is blatantly false. Your conclusion is also not a necessary one. No conspiracy is needed here. Many workers produce way more, way faster making companies more money but there is no NEED to pay them more because of this.

But I digress. It is my policy to NEVER argue policy or politics with people.

Back