Is Trump really that bad?

CastletonSnob

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Since Trump became president, and even before then, he was getting heavily criticized by the media. What I want to know is, is he really that bad? Or is the media just not giving him a break?

It’s a lot of racism against whites and people who hate rich/successful men. The man is doing a pretty good job and this tax reform looks like it’s going to help fix a lot of issues of tax inequality. If he could reform healthcare and get rid of Medicaid it would cement his legacy as an amazing president. He hasn’t started another war which gives him points as well. Trump is a good guy

Most people in the WR seem to hate him. I'm neutral on him. I find him entertaining but not sure yet on his policies. My 401K is looking good and I like some of what he is doing but am withholding my opinion on him as a politician.

Another Israel first president.

Is he that bad?

Nope, he is exactly the same.

He is pushing trickle down economics, and saber rattling at Iran.

He is a flamboyant Jeb bush.

Last edited:
  • Incredibly paranoid
  • Incredibly irrational
  • Incredibly avarice
  • Ignorant, willfully so
  • Vindictive
  • Petty
  • Incredibly dishonest
  • Cannot even perform ceremony without making a fool of himself
  • Makes us a laughingstock internationally with his child like behavior
  • Has no policies except fuck the black guy
  • Enriches himself on the taxpayer dime to an incredible amount
  • Wants a tax giveaway for the rich donors to his party
The list could go on indefinitely.

lets put it this way.......

hell doesn't want him
giphy.gif

trump-world-on-fire.gif

This appears to be a completely legitimate inquiry.

It’s a lot of racism against whites and people who hate rich/successful men. The man is doing a pretty good job and this tax reform looks like it’s going to help fix a lot of issues of tax inequality. If he could reform healthcare and get rid of Medicaid it would cement his legacy as an amazing president. He hasn’t started another war which gives him points as well. Trump is a good guy

Literally everything in this post is the opposite of reality.

Is he that had?

This I don't get. Why does every US President kiss Israel ass.

First, as a man, he is scum. I have no respect for how he has lived or treated his family or others.

Horrible businessman; his wealth is a testament to the effectiveness of the golden parachute.

As a politician? We are seeing that, aren’t we?

Were you starting a serious thread, TS, or just trying to initiate some bickering?

This I don't get. Why does every US President kiss Israel ass.

Because a large part of our nation are evangelical christians. They believe that if they can, per the muddled prophecies of the bible, rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem, this will enact the rapture (where all Jews die). The Jews dont believe in that shit, so they welcome the help, seeing as it's entirely one sided.

His willingness to rush policies through the door without doing due diligence and or even really notifying the public with details is pretty asinine.

His presidency is a pretty solid nod to the effectiveness of separation of powers -- if you guys had a parliamentary system you would see some real nearsighted shit go down.

Is he that had?

I don’t agree with the Israeli agenda and think we should cut ties with them. Regarding trickle down economics I think it’s great that we are going more towards that. As of now the upper class pays way too much in taxes and it’s time for others to pay their fair share. When he top 10% pays like 93% of income taxes there is a situation of tax inequality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back