Are all men created equally?

Rational Poster

Actually the Best Poster
@plutonium
Reaction score
Simple question. Yes/no, but feel free to write your response in essay format or whatever.

Someone should make this a poll for me.

<GrassoBless>

Nope. But the idea is for them to be treated that way in the eyes of the law.

No.
Jon Jones would whoop my ass w/o steroids.
Trump is a way better deal maker than I'll ever be.
And I don't play the cello nearly as good as Yo Yo Ma.

Last edited:
Ambiguous due to lack of context. "All men are created equal" when in regards to natural human rights. As each person has differing genetics and opportunity via proximity to causal avenues.... obviously all men are not created equal otherwise.

Last edited:
Yes. And when we see someone who has more than someone else, it's a clear cut example of racism, criminality and or some other shenanigans.

tenor.gif

nope .. and anyone who says so is being 'pc'

All humans*.

Let's not exclude the women in this discussion, sexist.

nope. some smarter than others and physically superior and superior in looks and intelligence. race a factor in this to. but it be nice if all men could live in a system that is meriocratic to allow the best to top but it won´t ever be truly equal. for that you need to die and hope your suppose afterlife have it.

In some ways.

Thomas Hobbes liked to point out that while some people were much stronger than others, even the weakest humans could kill the strongest human fairly easily using stealth and cunning. So our vulnerability is a leveling factor.

Then there is the religious/ pseudo-religious argument coming from the opposite end of the spectrum; we all have the same, equal human dignity.

Not exactly, some are from artificial insemination, but most are from straight fucking.

That doesn't mean that all men are equal, not even close.

Back