***NBA Regular Season Thread V3 : The Heat are gelling***

Who is more racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
7-3 vs the lest with a road win vs the best team and 2 tight games with the others in the top 3, both road games.

Face it, the lest sucks outside of a couple teams and Houston is sitting on top and is a fake contender as far as I am concerned.
Lest...? Lest?

You suck.

Oladerpo just tearing shit up

Last edited:
Oladildo is now an all star
Sabonis now looks a good big man prospect
Durant won a chip
Mcbuckets and Kanter are balling out for the Knicks

meanwhile..

PG13 and Melo look worse than ever

at this point i expect Robercan to win the scoring title as soon as he gets the Chuckbrick stench off of him

I don’t get why Westbrook takes such difficult shots like he’s Michael Jordan or shitting out 3s like he’s Stephen Curry. If he calmed down on that shit he could still average triple double but won’t be shooting his team into losses.

when everyone but westbrook leaves, it becomes obvious it's him not the org that is the cause...

Not even just the big names and Ibaka, you also had Kevin Martin and Reggie Jackson and Thabo Sefolosha, Jeremy lamb is playing much better in CHA, etc...

when everyone but westbrook leaves, it becomes obvious it's him not the org that is the cause...

Not even just the big names and Ibaka, you also had Kevin Martin and Reggie Jackson and Thabo Sefolosha, Jeremy lamb is playing much better in CHA, etc...

Everyone thought he'd be more efficent this year, hasn't really been the case.

NBA standings by division
NBA Atlantic 76-53
NBA Central 69-61
NBA Northwest 68-62
NBA Southwest 68-63
NBA Pacific 57-73
NBA Southeast 52-77

Celtics carrying the Titanic division

Raps are 17-7, 2nd in the east and played 4 less home games than Celtics and Cavs while having the best home record in the NBA (9-1)

Highest ppg in the east, biggest differential in the east.

Besmirched!!!

Raps are 17-7, 2nd in the east and played 4 less home games than Celtics and Cavs while having the best home record in the NBA (9-1)

Highest ppg in the east, biggest differential in the east.

Besmirched!!!
Who the hell cares lol? Are they going to win the NBA championship or even sniff a chance at it?

stone-cold-steve-austin-hell-no.jpg

they should remove JVal from the starting lineup IMO, offload him for anything

he has decent old school big man skills, but he's slow as shit and can't guard the PnR to save his life

I'd roll w/ Nogueira or the recently playing well Poetl and call it a wrap personally

he has decent old school big man skills, but he's slow as shit and can't guard the PnR to save his life

I'd roll w/ Nogueira or the recently playing well Poetl and call it a wrap personally

Raps tried to and are still trying to move JV. He starts but gets less min than poetl, siakim and og. Problem is his value is low so masai gotta find a sucker.

Ibaka is also a 5 in small ball line ups as well so JV is pretty much useless. Raps have alot to qualities bigs. Getting anything decent for jv would be a win but just clearing his 15mil would be huge in itself

JV starting is nothing more than ceremonial at this point. Purtle is the direction they seem to be headed. There was lots of talk about packaging JV, Powell and picks for Gasol, but I'm not sure that's the right move. But JV has to go. Raps are the 3rd highest Net rated team in the league and JV is still a consistent negative.

Funny how less than a year ago the same cRaps fans in here were gargling JVs balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back