SBBC: Diablo Sandwich and a Dr. Pepper

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I remember when I was still on the force and we were instructed to move them out of store front doorways.
a fucking firestorm of protest ensued and resulted in a "Hands off the Homeless" mandate.

The "homeless" need to be silently rounded up and put into labor camps.

I remember living in NY and seeing the homeless (we called them bums back then) camping on hot air vents on the sidewalk to stay warm.
homeless-man-sleeping-on-a-vent-in-the-sidewalk-in-greenwich-village-CXA66M.jpg

This is pretty much DC as well

lol charles

we got a bunch o rednecks down here

At least he included "poor" whites at the end [serious].

Im not as well versed on Sir Charles as you guys are, still he seems more like a pragmatic centrist than anything. Not afraid to call bullshit either direction.

At least he included "poor" whites at the end [serious].

Im not as well versed on Sir Charles as you guys are, still he seems more like a pragmatic centrist than anything. Not afraid to call bullshit either direction.

charles jsut says wahtever is on his mind

He's significantly more right than wrong though

Inside The NBA is like the old Top Gear of sports. You don't even need to like the subject matter to enjoy it

He's significantly more right than wrong though

Inside The NBA is like the old Top Gear of sports. You don't even need to like the subject matter to enjoy it

I miss the days of him and Shaq talking about Fatsol being the best center in the league.

Such is life.

Some people have a poor understanding of the homeless.

They think, oh poor guy, caught some tough breaks and is now left begging for change so he can eat.

Reality is, Oh complete dickface, put his family through hell for so long they finally just gave up on him, so now he's out here begging for money so he can support his addiction.

I got nothing for the homeless... why should I give a shit about you when you fucked shit up so bad your family doesn't want a thing to do with you.

They think, oh poor guy, caught some tough breaks and is now left begging for change so he can eat.

Reality is, Oh complete dickface, put his family through hell for so long they finally just gave up on him, so now he's out here begging for money so he can support his addiction.

I got nothing for the homeless... why should I give a shit about you when you fucked shit up so bad your family doesn't want a thing to do with you.

have you heard of mental illness

Not a bleeding heart by any means but I dont think this is accurate for all of them. Maybe not even most of them.

I wonder what percentage of the homeless are mentally ill or veterans...or both.

Not a bleeding heart by any means but I dont think this is accurate for all of them. Maybe not even most of them.

I can't speak for EVERY where... but here, I'd say 90-95% minimally are just addicts.

If there was any "mental illness"... I'd say it had been brought on by whatever freebase drug they've been doing.

The days of your Rambo style vagabond are long gone around here. I haven't come across a non-addict homeless person in a LONG time.

Maybe in some other parts of the country you have a more benign level of homeless person, like the one that's portrayed in movies... you know, misunderstood and fairly charming... but that shit doesn't exist here. They are closer to walking dead level zombies because they are all on a 3 day meth binge.

Not in Cali..

The exact opposite. Ive seen like at least 5 panic attacks off half a brownie

I ate over 1000mg of peanut butter cookies/brownies and got a slight body buzz. Talk about underdosing and being ripped off.

These were from a "legit" company, labeled and everything.

1000mg I shoulda been fucking high for 3 days straight.

Pls send lunch Im barely hanging on. 11:00 hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back