Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.55 Quotes

Is Mou a good loser?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bubzeh hoiwd elliot get dropped for darlowe

Both shite pal. Very grim in the GK department.

Despite the clanger, I still and have always thought Darlow was better but it's like choosing between burning alive or being buried alive.

It's like a super hero flick.....even though you know what exactly is coming it is compelling.
Not a fan of them

They're extensions of the bottom feeding Jeremy Kyle / Judge Judy lets all laugh at dumb peasants misfortunes genre

Claude & Ty are borderline mentally ill. I cant laugh at that.

{<jordan}

they are aswell.

I can laugh though.

we're all f'd up lool

Seeing Claude yesterday was f'n gold

QUOTE="LEWIS540, post: 136702211, member: 861"]See him in that Cole or Yorke mould (or even RvN). Not exactly a world beater individually, but in the right system could be very successful.
With Jones back fit it's time to nut up & give Lindelof a run of games in a back 3. He's a half decent passer from out the back & your tempo's in dire need of greasing again .

Give Shaw a run At LWB & have Young compete with Valencia for the RWB spot

..............Martial ..... Lukaku
Shaw Pogba Matic Mhki Valencia/Young
...... Smalling . Jones . Lindelof

Lingard, Rashford & Mata to come off bench[/QUOTE]

Michael Henry is finished at the club, I fear.

Still prefer 4 at the back even though all our FBs are better as WBs.

Don't understand why United aren't built around Mata. Best #10 in the league imo. Aside from Mo Diame obviously.

Not a fan of them

They're extensions of the bottom feeding Jeremy Kyle / Judge Judy lets all laugh at dumb peasants misfortunes genre

claude is legit depressed

Not a fan of them

Claude is only 42!

Both shite pal. Very grim in the GK department.

Despite the clanger, I still and have always thought Darlow was better but it's like choosing between burning alive or being buried alive.

usually people pass out from smoke inhalation when they die in house fires

Not a fan of them

put some respek on judge judy

I think its a screen grab on my laptop at home
238266.png

usually people pass out from smoke inhalation when they die in house fires

I'd describe Rob Elliot more as having petrol poured on you and somebody throwing a lit match down at your feet.

the only fan interviews worth watching are AFTV and the occasional one with that guy for Man United who said "Dont Care"

I respectfully disagree. Allow me to introduce you to....

EDIT: Didn't notice @Tules already posted.

I'd describe Rob Elliot more as having petrol poured on you and somebody throwing a lit match down at your feet.
Did you watch the full game yesterday against Everton?

With Lascelles, Atsu & Merino all back are you feeling a little more optimistic at all ?

@Tules I just got this lol

Dear Kadafi

Congratulations! You have placed in the top 20 Fantasy Premier League managers for Gameweek 17.

Your prize for a fantastic Gameweek is:

FPL T-shirt (please confirm your T-shirt size)

Stress ball

Pen

Pad

Key ring

To receive your prize, please confirm you full name, delivery address and a contact number. Please note If you are under 18 years of age we will require a letter of consent from a parent or guardian.

Kind regards,

Fantasy Premier League

:eek: pics or gtfo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back