It's Official: Disney Buys 21st Century Fox (UPDATE: Kevin Feige put in charge of new films)

Lol, here is an updated infographic on which characters belong to Marvel after the Disney-Fox deal.

7ajD6NE.jpg

Below is the original infographic made in 2014.

marvel-rights_4444x3556.png

I hope they don't kill anybody now in Infinity War

So when do anti-trust laws start kicking in for this shit? Disney now owns a massive portion of the entertainment industry.

I’m glad to hear about the merger partially. However something tells me with almost all the Marvel characters, Disney will fall flat on some of them. Plus, Disney needs to make the Marvel movies for adults, leave the kiddy stuff out. I know that’s a tall order.

:eek:<Eek2.0>:eek:

Get Wolverine into the Avanger's movie ASAP!!!!

Now sure if this is good or bad we need to wait and see.

Not a big fan of having everything in just one place we kinda need competition it gets us a better product if they all compete for it.

Deadpool is remaining rated R it seems for the foreseeable future! Disney has no plans to change Deadpool’s rating to Pg-13 according to Disney CEO Bob Iger. “[Deadpool] clearly has been and will be Marvel branded. But we think there might be an opportunity for a Marvel-R brand for something like Deadpool,” Iger said. “As long as we let the audiences know what’s coming, we think we can manage that fine.” This is great and hopefully a silver lining to the Disney deal!-justin

I just want to see a Bluray release of the theatrical versions of the original Star Wars trilogy. Fox apparently owned some of the rights associated with them, so maybe that can become a reality now??

I hope so, with a full 4K restoration. But I read something online that said the heads of Lucasfilm felt doing that would be "disrespectful" to Lucas, so they're gonna hold off. I don't see why they couldn't release a box set and include the unaltered films as bonus material.

In space no one can hear you....

HAAAAHHHNNNNN A HEY YAAHHHHH

25158212_1599536766752246_2418619420418552972_n.jpg

*clickclickclick* belissimo negro....

Lol, here is an updated infographic on which characters belong to Marvel after the Disney-Fox deal.

7ajD6NE.jpg

Below is the original infographic made in 2014.

marvel-rights_4444x3556.png

So they still don't have Spiderman, Venom and Osborn?? Damn that's too bad.

Deadpool is remaining rated R it seems for the foreseeable future! Disney has no plans to change Deadpool’s rating to Pg-13 according to Disney CEO Bob Iger. “[Deadpool] clearly has been and will be Marvel branded. But we think there might be an opportunity for a Marvel-R brand for something like Deadpool,” Iger said. “As long as we let the audiences know what’s coming, we think we can manage that fine.” This is great and hopefully a silver lining to the Disney deal!-justin

Good to hear. Hey, while on R-rated, what about Blade? 'bout time we get this character off the ground. If WB could continue the Batman franchise after the Batman forever and Batman and Robin, continuing after Blade trinity would not be that big of a deal.

Not a big fan of having everything in just one place we kinda need competition it gets us a better product if they all compete for it.

The thing is we've got many Fox Marvel movies over the years and most of them have been garbage. It really can't get any worst.

The competition is movies in general, even if they didn't still have (poor) competition within the Superhero genre. We don't need dueling Captain America movies or something to bring out the best, just another solid movie people might go to instead any given weekend

The thing is we've got many Fox Marvel movies over the years and most of them have been garbage. It really can't get any worst.

Logan, Deadpool, X Men Days of Future Past, First Class (looked absolutely gorgeous).. in the last 5-6 years we had some real goodies in my opinion.. plus the scene in Apocalypse with Quicksilver no one does super speed scenes like Fox.

Back