Bellator HWGP Alternate Bout??

Fight To Win

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who do you think will be the pick to be the alternate in case someone is injured and cannot continue? I think they should take a risk, sign old Shane Carwin (12-2) to fight the big pygmy Justin Wren (13-2).

But far more interestingly, what do all of you think?

Shane carwin recently said he's retired for real again, not nic cage retired. Maybe wren vs sakai or texas crazy horse

Shane carwin recently said he's retired for real again, not nic cage retired. Maybe wren vs sakai or texas crazy horse
Shane Carwin never actually came out of retirement, he was just bullshitting.

Justin Wren vs. Mirko Cro Cop. Yeah I said it.

I think Kongo should be first pick. Them if someone else falls out so Wren vs. Lashley

There won't be actual fights to become an alternate......there will just be ppl in shape on standby I'd imagine a few different guys to assure the best action and or name value in case of a fallout.

Strangely though I think we won't need alternates.

Wren vs Kongo

Ayala vs kharitonov rematch

Its bellator, you know they're ready to randomly throw Shlemenko in there

Jack Swagger vs. Greg Hardy.

Nobody wants to watch those snoozers you guys mentioned.

Someone is bound to get hurt. Kongo is the best pick for an alternate. He wins the whole thing.

Carwin is a retired super juicer who has a broken back. Thank god he wont ever come back.

Shane Carwin is, in simple terms, an attention whore. Anyone who has been a fan for like literally 13 months should know by now not to consider him for the tournament, or any MMA fight, for that matter.

Cheick Kongo vs Justin Wren
Bobby Lashley vs Javy Ayala

It being a Bellator tournament, I could see Chael taking split dec after split decision going straight to the finale... only to tap to the surprising crazy alternate: Rory Mac.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back