Mike Perry's girlfriend seems far more intelligent and educated that I would have ever imagined..

LOL being a tennis coach does not make you intelligent. It makes you good at teaching tennis. I graduated from college and have some of the highest qualifications in my field.
If someone thinks that being a tennis coach makes you intelligent, then that person does not know much about intelligence at all.

Now I've been offered teaching jobs (tech stuff) but I make much more money doing what I do. But yeah, if I wanted like half my salary I would start teaching.

There is nothing about what she is saying that says "oh she is super smart". She just seems like a regular person. Now, if someone talking like a regular person makes you think they are smart . . . well...
please go to a psychiatrist clearly dominance hierarchy scaling isn't making you too happy if you need to project how much of a sick cunt you are on the internet, your comment should have ended after the first sentence.

why were you even watching an interview from his girlfriend lol. Oh well, I watched the whole thing too now

why were you even watching an interview from his girlfriend lol. Oh well, I watched the whole thing too now
Now your comment made me watch it too, so now I watched it and I don't really know why

She is also a PAWG.
I believe Alan Jouban would hit that.

24126679_156844895067973_8261199160963760128_n.jpg

She's got a nice butt and seems nice, I'll give her that.

You got to watch out for them intelligent bitches. They will fuck your brain UP.

Girls I've dated that were smart, always ended up being BS or me getting hurt or feeling like I am dealing with a psycho etc. etc.

Dumb girls.. Well, I dated one for 5 years and had a kid with her.

I much prefer having a woman that I can explain and teach things about the world to, and pass on wisdom too and somebody I can control. When the women have the control, god damn it gets messy. Me anyways - if I can have the upperhand (the pants) over a dumb girl, I keep things peaceful and civil.

You've got some issues my man.

Being in a relationship shouldn't be about controlling or being controlled, it's about being a team of two.

He may have face tats and most likely a low level education, but he does seem like a good dude. There's no law that says you have to be smart. I'd take a dumb nice guy over a smart asshole always. Mean people suck.
Only weak simpleton girls go for the nice guys.

Crazy dudes who have anger issues (among others issues) always seem to pull hot, intelligent chicks. It’s like a ying and yang type thing.
I've always gotten girls well above where I should. I have impulsive anger issues, and am a generally crazy person. I have always suspected that was part of the reason, especially when I stink, like after a workout.

Pheremones, brah
<{cum@me}>

He may have face tats and most likely a low level education, but he does seem like a good dude. There's no law that says you have to be smart. I'd take a dumb nice guy over a smart asshole always. Mean people suck.
Dumb yes, nice guy, no.
Guy robbed houses for weed money, he's a tit.

LOL being a tennis coach does not make you intelligent. It makes you good at teaching tennis. I graduated from college and have some of the highest qualifications in my field.
If someone thinks that being a tennis coach makes you intelligent, then that person does not know much about intelligence at all.

Now I've been offered teaching jobs (tech stuff) but I make much more money doing what I do. But yeah, if I wanted like half my salary I would start teaching.

There is nothing about what she is saying that says "oh she is super smart". She just seems like a regular person. Now, if someone talking like a regular person makes you think they are smart . . . well...

But you live in a field, that's not too bright mate.

Back