PWD 522: Thread not for pantywastes and sissies

Favourite flavour of Jelly?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shane is really more of the heel in this scenario. I was noticing that a lot on the last SD where Saxton was sucking Shane's nuts. I can't remember if it was Corey or Daniel, might have been DB, that asked him, "Do you really think that KO and Sami should be fired just because they aren't able to beat two of the greatest superstars in the world on Sunday?" and Saxton said, "Yes, because my boss said so." That was like Lawler sucking up to and making excuses for corporate Vince screwing over the guys he didn't like, mostly Austin. Whining, fucking sycophant.

Shane sucks.

voted grape because there really is no other option.

What? You're already Laurinatis level with your use of Authority, are you going Laurinatis level with your promos too?

I was post #1000. Don't try to cover up your cheating tactics by blaming outside interference glitches. An entire roster + the authority vs me and this still feels like easy work

Nope

That's post 1000.

Girls, girls, girls...neither one of you is pretty and Sexy should have made the new thread...now shut up and play nice.

should have stopped @ Girls, Girls, Girls.

Heading off to go see Star wars but first going to Olive garden for lunch. So I'll miss the ppv live o well only few Matches I wanna see any way

No deleting a previous post is still being a cheater. But its ok, I should've expected even the "babyfaces" to resort to such pathetic measures with all the burying i've been doing

Whatever you say New Bubba.

tumblr_omqcnxqIxV1vt16f2o1_500.gif

Heading off to go see Star wars but first going to Olive garden for lunch. So I'll miss the ppv live o well only few Matches I wanna see any way

This poll sucks...what about those of us who like variety and switch from jelly to jelly? Thread is racist...probably written by a filthy Canadian like Jobber.

dammit, i thought it was that other guy - ill be better next time, gotta learn from it and just be better

You need to get better in all three phases, Sexy. I say this from a place of love: you're really bad in all three phases.

New Bubba is less entertaining than New Spanky/Old Bubba...he lacks fire and conviction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back