PWD 522: Thread not for pantywastes and sissies

Favourite flavour of Jelly?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This poll sucks...what about those of us who like variety and switch from jelly to jelly? Thread is racist...probably written by a filthy Canadian like Jobber.
Just chose one u like best jwckwss

But I do.

Its powerful to be such a dominant heel you force the hand of the so called "babyfaces" and they have to cheat and break the rules.

If I wasn't so powerful they wouldn't care. But im the hottest thing going probably ever in PWD

That's cute

Tonight deacon saxton revealed his true cards

This poll sucks...what about those of us who like variety and switch from jelly to jelly? Thread is racist...probably written by a filthy Canadian like Jobber.

2b3078bf1a8432c0584713985093cc5a.jpg

Just chose one u like best jwckwss

So you've finally revealed yourself as racist and retarded...that's a dangerous combination Full Lakersfan...

<{danayeah}>

This coming from the guy who can't cut a promo without anything more clever than "your bubba!!"

Please jobber Authority. Recognize even if you were Vince McMahon (which youre clearly not with these incredibly shit promos), i'd be Stone Cold. These Bubba promos might cut it with the loser virgin anime watchers in here, but you are not even close to my level

<{hughesimpress}>

It's like trying to have a promo war with "If I could be serious," Lance Storm.

I voted cherry by mistake, can it be fixed to grape jelly? Objectively the best jelly.

You need to get better in all three phases, Sexy. I say this from a place of love: you're really bad in all three phases.

Offense, defense, and special teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back