Conor is a weak grappler and has mediocre kicking game yet he believed to be unbeatable at LW ??

He lost 3 of his last 4 fights and was finished twice, no one thinks he's unbeatable.

What are Conor huggers smoking?

Khabib would destroy Conor and I can think of a few others who could hold him down and beat him up.
Are you fucking stupid

Yes you are

Go watch the Mendes fight

0 wins by kicks
1 submission

Lol

Yes I seen most his fights. Maybe

I am not wrong 0 wins by kicks
1 submission win against a nobody
And easy to takedown

How am I wrong?

Jon Jones has no wins by kicks.

Therefore, he is bad at kicks. Thank you for your insight.

If zero wins by kick means no kicking game then hardly any UFC fighters have a kicking game.
The win over Diaz in the 2nd fight had a lot to do with Conors kicking game.

Jon Jones has no wins by kicks.

Therefore, he is bad at kicks. Thank you for your insight.

Headkick over cormier.

My point is conor is a weak kicker. Not good like Jones.

Khabib would destroy Conor and I can think of a few others who could hold him down and beat him up.
The guy is the most beatable "champion" right now, since Bisping has lost.

I put "champion" in quotation marks because he has gone a year without defending, so I don't even consider him to be a champion. Tony Ferguson is the champion of that division.

Context. McGregor was coming from 145 to 170. Short notice opponent, even.
Conext Diaz was partying in cabo coming in with like 10 days training while Conor was in a full camp.

Has no submission wins

Has mediocre kicks never finishes anyone with kicks he is no shogun or cro cop or Anderson silva

He most certainly does have submission wins....maybe you need to do more research.

Conext Diaz was partying in cabo coming in with like 10 days training while Conor was in a full camp.

Both were in a fight that should have an asterisk attached to it. That's about it.

you are absolutely right

yet connor´s biggest weapon is his abilty of hypnotizing his opponent into NOT GO FOR THE TAKEDOWN INMEDIATELY

Nowadays fighters should learn from the lesosns of Uncle Shale

Hope Khabib sticks to his game and smashes connor

no hate

Tony will get the shit kicked out of him for 2 rounds for sure. Then he'll drag Conor into deep waters and tko him. You heard it here first folks.

He wasn't coming up. He just didnt have to cut weight which is actually a lot better and healthier for fighters. Him and his coaches say he had and amazing camp and was feeling great physically. Stop making bitch ass excuses

I think Nate Diaz was at a bigger advantage as a short-notice opponent. How do you get fight conditioning in 10 days?

Conor should have beaten Nate Diaz the same he beat Chad Mendes. Both opponents did not have enough time to get fight ready.

Conditioning is the most important factor in a fight.

His kicking seems good, it's just that Conor is really mostly using the kicks to create confusion most of the time for landing the big left hand which has put a lot of people to sleep in the UFC. He did use the kicks to the body on Mendes to wear him down and it was successful. He doesn't attack the lead leg as MT centric fighters like RDA often do. Conor's weakness is the grappling, but for some reason, not many of his opponents have tried to get the fight to the ground. Because Conor has outstanding striking and solid TDD, you need to be like a GSP and mix the striking/wrestling to get the job done.

I also think Conor's lead leg could be successfully attacked. Conor does a great job controlling distance and timing the left handed counter punch. Fighters who simply want to brawl like Alvarez did will be sorry. I think the fighter and coach need to study film on Conor and come up with an appropriate game plan. Ferguson can get the job done IMO. I think Ferguson would finish McGregor in R2 or R3 via submission or GnP. Conor does not handle adversity well as you saw against Nate. If he starts getting beat up badly, he will quit early knowing that he will get a rematch due to being the golden child with Dana and the UFC. Conor has correctly assumed that its better to avoid damage and take the loss. He made zero effort to fight off the RNC by Nate during their first fight. The tide had turned and Conor wanted out. Well the going will be far more difficult vs. Ferguson than it was vs. Nate Diaz.

Last edited:
He wasn't coming up. He just didnt have to cut weight which is actually a lot better and healthier for fighters. Him and his coaches say he had and amazing camp and was feeling great physically. Stop making bitch ass excuses

It's not an excuse. I'm pretty reasonable. If you're used to fighting at 145, you ARE coming up when doing the next fight at 170. It IS a different thing.

Both were in a fight that should have an asterisk attached to it. That's about it.
You seriously saying they had the same disadvantage? Diaz's disadvantage was 3 times worse and he still strangled him after putting him on wobbly legs and making him a panic wrestler.

He's considered unbeatable because now he can choose who he fights.

Back