Hostel 1 and Hostel 2. Did you like them? the movies

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
Should I rewatch them?

loved the plot. drugs and sex tourism gone wrong in east central europe. don't like gory films but these 2 were good especially #1

Really good movies. Just watched them both around Halloween this year, I like the first one better, but number 2 is good as well.

I think the first one was good for what it was trying to do, though it had some really retarded moments where people didn't act like human beings (like the main dude cutting off that girls eye instead of just bandaging it). Stuff like that was just idiotic. Still, all in all, an effective movie for the most part, and easily Eli Roth's best movie, though as always the characters are poorly written.

The second one is just a dumb piece of shit.

Hostel 2 made me vomit because they used that ugly girl from Princess Diaries in a nude scene.

I think the eyeball thing was supposed to be a homage to japanese horror films like the guinea pig series.

The first two were pretty good. Hostel III was straight to dvd and not really worth bothering with. Almost feels like a spoof of the first two.

I liked them both, for some reason I like violent stuff like this.

I liked the first one because it was new and I didnt know what the premise was. Its like the first Purge movie, it was new and unexpected. The sequels are trash though.

I liked them. I even enjoyed the one set in Vegas lol

I think the eyeball thing was supposed to be a homage to japanese horror films like the guinea pig series.

The first two were pretty good. Hostel III was straight to dvd and not really worth bothering with. Almost feels like a spoof of the first two.

But then why not have a torturer do it? Why the good guy who's trying to escape and whom we're supposed to be cheering for?

Jesus christ! This must be an idiot thread.

They are both HORRIBLE.

Do i remember a toddler street gang?

the fuck is wrong with u clowns

They are both HORRIBLE.

Those toddlers would dominate you.

Little known fact: the Dutch villain in the first movie couldn't speak English. He spoke all his lines phonetically and delivered them with the correct intonations through lots of practice.

They aren't great, but it's not a bad way to kill 3 hours. When I saw the first one in theaters I couldn't stop laughing when the bad guys ran over that girl with the car. Then in the second one I was dying when she cut off the dudes dick and fed it to the dog.

They are both HORRIBLE.

the first had an eriey? i say that correct. creepy feeling to it.

middle of nowhere backwoods type shit in slovakia

Too dark and scary for me. I felt bad for the girl suspended over the blood bath lady.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back