Disney World unveils its nightmarish animatronic Trump

I disagree. I came on late and easily got the electoral college. Plus my average campaign contributions was $22 bucks (In my best Bernie voice)

I just checked, and this post is too big to fail.

@OP unveils Sherdog's liberal butthurt.

To be fair to disney, these are painted and sculpted to look good from the audience not in close up. Features are exaggerated sort of like stage makeup.

Someone needs to rub dorito dust on it.

They tried to make him look dignified and he came out looking like a disaster. In a way, that's a perfect recreation of the man.

BS aside I do think it's a stupid idea that just brings negativity and mixed emotions to what's supposed to be a children's theme park.

People go there to see Mickey and Minnie, not JFK or Trump, etc.

I doubt kids will be interested in it anyways, from what I've seen only old people go on these type of attractions. As someone that worked at Disneyland I can tell you the Hall of Presidents was one of the least popular attractions in the park, if not the least. I'd estimate I've been to Disneyland somewhere in the 300-500 times range. Been in this attraction once. I can't imagine the one in Orlando being any more popular.

As for the Trump-Bot. Sounds spot on. The look is a little off but it's not like it's as bad as the Ronaldo Statue.

funny-cristiano-ronaldo-statue-fail-fb__700-png.jpg

They did him a favor. Should make it more orange and fatter.

Needs to be fatter. Trump is a fucking Orange blimp and they thinned his fat ass down. Face does not look like him either.
I have annual pass to Disney for the family. Have to check it out first hand and give an update.

lets see how fit you are at age 72.
eJi3TD5.png

This will cause much vaginal exsanguination

so now the left is resorting to stealing memes? lol

l-16655.jpg

And a clever and original meme it was. They also stole “literally Hitler.” Why can’t the left come up with their own meaningless insults?

I wont be ham fisting Filet of Fish and Big Macs at 72 that is for sure. I don't eat that shit now.

He probably has a thyroid problem, you bully. Stop being mean!

It's well-made, but it's a little off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeKa
Back