I just ate an entire 20 piece bucket of KFC, large fries and 3 potato salads In 1 sitting

Johny Hendricks posts here? Awesome.

I got my money on diarrhea over constipation.

RIP in 20 piece

I have dont that once too, but I had no sides dishes. KFC is great.

I once ate 18 dollars worth of Taco Bell. My shit smelled just like their cheap ground beef and it turned me off their shit for a long time.

Pretty much a typical @ga_ninja dinner just without the crying children

Be prepared for GSP caliber intestinal medical problem.

I am not gay and have never considered possibly changing my sexual preference as I love female hips tits buttcheeks and pussy, but, you sir, I just might have to get naked with in a bathtub full of greasy KFC pieces and lick the gravy off of your hairy and (flabby?) body. This thread has brought me to places I thought never before possible, in fact, never before even fathomed. And I know and feel within my soul that it has brought peace to me knowing that I now ultimately understand myself and my true desire. I have, in fact, sir, found the meaning of life after taking this thread in. From now on, for the rest of my days, I consider myself in a time period dubbed "Post KFC Thread Era".

I love you.

south-park-s09e06c01-fried-chicken-16x9.jpg

Damn! You must weigh about tree fiddy!

I am not gay and have never considered possibly changing my sexual preference as I love female hips tits buttcheeks and pussy, but, you sir, I just might have to get naked with in a bathtub full of greasy KFC pieces and lick the gravy off of your hairy and (flabby?) body. This thread has brought me to places I thought never before possible, in fact, never before even fathomed. And I know and feel within my soul that it has brought peace to me knowing that I now ultimately understand myself and my true desire. I have, in fact, sir, found the meaning of life after taking this thread in. From now on, for the rest of my days, I consider myself in a time period dubbed "Post KFC Thread Era".

I love you.

{<doc}

giphy.gif

I admit the awesomeness of this scene has inspired me to explain it more than once to people whenever KFC or fried chicken somehow is in the air of conversation.

Also the SP episode where this troubled man comes out and asks the boys if they like "cotton panties" proceeds to open his jacket and of course he is wearing a pair.. and he then starts talking to himself in his mothers voice and having a conversation with his mom, and she gets mad and says "You come home RIGHT NOW! and have sex with me!"

Back