I just ate an entire 20 piece bucket of KFC, large fries and 3 potato salads In 1 sitting

tenor.gif

Hell yeah that's awesome. I am truly proud of you.

Damn how hard did TS try to run up on Jorge Masvidal?

For anyone who was wondering

Those dirty gains fucked m up HARD

Not fucking worth it

For anyone who was wondering

Those dirty gains fucked m up HARD

Not fucking worth it

I did a dirty bulk about 5 years ago after I had ACL and Meniscus surgery. I figured it was a good time since I couldn’t do much cardio for a couple months. It was a good excuse to pig out also. I got pretty big. Everyone thought I was juicing. But I only looked good with a shirt on. It took me close to two years to break those eating habits and get my body fat down to where I was pre-dirty bulk.

So, yeah I agree, NOT FUCKIN WORTH IT!

Just had a 3 piece and a Soda from Popeye's Chicken.

I feel evil (rarely eat fried chicken).

I think I could do it. It takes a couple hours or an entire NFL game but I’ve finished off an xl 16 meat lovers Pappa Johns a few times.
Not recently, but I’ve done it.

That said I was a bit baked on two of those times. and felt like ass for the entire day later.
So a couple performances, were Ped enhanced.

Nice lunch. Now for supper, have a Red Bull before you lift then some ice cream for the protein after you lift. You'll be on the way to having a sexy dad bod that all the women lust after just like mine.

I eat at Long John Silvers about once a year for a ritual bowel cleansing.

I am not gay and have never considered possibly changing my sexual preference as I love female hips tits buttcheeks and pussy, but, you sir, I just might have to get naked with in a bathtub full of greasy KFC pieces and lick the gravy off of your hairy and (flabby?) body. This thread has brought me to places I thought never before possible, in fact, never before even fathomed. And I know and feel within my soul that it has brought peace to me knowing that I now ultimately understand myself and my true desire. I have, in fact, sir, found the meaning of life after taking this thread in. From now on, for the rest of my days, I consider myself in a time period dubbed "Post KFC Thread Era".

I love you.
<Kpop775>

Reading threw this dogshit sure makes me glad I have good genetics or I’d probbaly be fat and gross as most of you undoubtedly are. I mean just in public 75% of people are overweight and on their way to obesity. Don’t try to pretend like all the heathy people congregate on sherdog. I’m sure the same ratio applies here.

Haven't had KFC in years. I fucking love the skin though.

Back