The UFC should have the same 2 fighters fight every year for the next 20 years.

theleerygoose

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It would be a great idea for the UFC to have the same fighters fight every year for the next 20 years or so.

I wouldnt mind seeing an annual matchup between

Bisping/Hendo
Nagannou/Overeem

The novelty of it would be great and many fans would make it a ritual to go see the same fights every year. We could also truly know who the best fighter is by averaging the results over 20 years preventing flukes like Weidman/Silva.

It would be a great idea for the UFC to have the same fighters fight every year for the next 20 years or so.

Bisping/Hendo
Nagannou/Overeem

The novelty of it would be great and many fans would make it a ritual to go see the same fights every year. We could also truly know who the best fighter is by averaging the results over 20 years preventing flukes like Weidman/Silva.
1hozrp.jpg

Alvarez and Gaethje should fight every event, even the Fightpass events in BumFuck Thailand.

Alvarez vs Gaethje annual CTE fundraiser
Condit vs Lawler would be on the card too.

There aren't many matchups I would want to see that many times but there are a few I could see watching more than 3x

Felder vs Barbosa is a fight I can't imagine not being entertaining.

I wouldn't mind seeing Borrachina vs Hendricks once a year, for the next 20 years
LoathsomePlushBorer-max-1mb.gif

Bisping/Hendo
Nagannou/Overeem

congratulations. officially the craziest shit i've ever heard on sherdog.

Make an entire card of classic fights yearly.

Griffin vs Bonnar
Wandy vs Stann or Wandy vs Chuck
Melendez vs Sanchez
Edgar vs Maynard
Jones vs Gustafsson
Lawler vs MacDonald
Sell vs Smith
Browne vs Overeem
Hunt vs Bigfoot

Just to name a few

It's odd to me that someone can have such a idiotic idea, but think it's worth sharing

Your idea is called Travis Fulton.

Make an entire card of classic fights yearly.

Griffin vs Bonnar
Wandy vs Stann or Wandy vs Chuck
Melendez vs Sanchez
Edgar vs Maynard
Jones vs Gustafsson
Lawler vs MacDonald
Sell vs Smith
Browne vs Overeem
Hunt vs Bigfoot

Just to name a few
By year 5 or so they have to wheel some of these guys out in wheelchairs and tie their shoes for them etc, by year 10 they would be fighting in wheelchairs but the first few years would be very entertaining.

By year 5 or so they have to wheel some of these guys out in wheelchairs and tie their shoes for them etc, by year 10 they would be fighting in wheelchairs but the first few years would be very entertaining.

We make a new league as an arm of the UFC.....WFC.......wheelchair fighting championship with free CTE for all fighters.

Back