PWD 523: All I want for Christmas is the Royal Rumble

Is Die Hard a Christmas movie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
VMxqLDgt2p-BlTSG2AabxsVBBUAZPQCQtQmoNxTZ_vw.png

What is that

I didn't even watch CoC, I played video games with my nerd friends. And I never miss a PPV.
Same.

I actually cancelled my network sub for the first time.

Figure I will re-up for Mania, but on the fence for the rumble.

Okay the lady agreed to watch die hard and we are going to vote in the poll after we watch.

We both are not big fans of Bruce Willis and action movies. This shall be interesting.

2 hours and 12 minutes what I’m the mothernfuck

How did you feel when he shit all over you?

Nobody talks shit to bubba but us. You’re our bubba. He wasn’t a PWD Guy. I don’t ever remember his full user name. Just some can not worthy of talking shit in our threads.

Also why the hell was your name bubba in the first place

Bubba Kush is my favorite strain of weed.

I didn't see any shitting on me.

Last edited:
I was on my iPad and didn’t look up once during Jinder/AJ. Next thing I knew it was the finish

http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/former-wwe-superstar-melina-reveals-that-she-was-raped/

Former WWE Superstar Melina reveals that she was raped

Former WWE Superstar Melina Perez revealed on Facebook that she had been raped. Perez worked in WWE from 2004 to 2011 and she was the girlfriend of John Morrison (aka Johnny Mundo). Batista also said in his book that he was in a relationship with her. She does not mention when the rape occurred or who was the perpetrator.

On 12/16 she said, “Been raped, been grabbed, been cornered and told things that a guy wants to do even though I told him to stop. All unwanted. All made me feel helpless, uncomfortable and scared of what’s going to happen next. Different levels but all wrong regardless.”

She added, “Granted, being cornered to get harassed & being grabbed didnt lead me to want to commit suicide like rape did but all were life altering.”

She continued, “All made me feel like I had no power, I wasn’t safe, I had no value and I wasn’t a human being. That I was simply a thing. My worth, my purpose, my existence altered. If I say anything I’m a liar, exaggerating or looking for attention. So many suffer this helplessness in silence. Which I did for years.

I’m not looking to point fingers, I want to educate people on the subject, be here for victims and get those suffering in silence on the path to recovery. Sexual assault doesn’t just happen to women. Like Safe Horizon posted on Twitter:

“Sexual assault doesn’t discriminate and neither should we. #MeToo has to include women of color, immigrants, LGBTQ, people living with disabilities, children and teenagers, the elderly, and yes, men and boys.”

Sadly this happens to more people than we realize. It effects us ALL.”

On 12/17 she wrote:

“The support, understanding & the stories being shared put me in tears. In a good way! It means more than you could ever know! Thank you for posting and being incredible human beings. You are the people that keep humanity alive. You are the ones that make the world better and can bring forth change. Im so proud of you all!!

I suffered in silence for years. Who can I trust? What do I say? What will they think of me? I tried throughout the years to open up to the people closest to me only to have them not want to hear it and go back to acting like everything was ok. Doesn’t make them bad people. Some people don’t know how to cope with, process and be there for someone when it comes to something like that. So you can only imagine what us victims have to go through? We are violated physically and from that traumatic experience put in an emotional prison. It’s hell. But seeing all this positivity and support… It’s just so beautiful and overwhelming. …
I want to redirect this love and support to the people suffering alone the way I did. I want them to see how good people can be. Believe and have faith in humanity. Know you can find strength and you can reclaim your life. That you don’t have to go through this alone.

I will have more to say in the next few weeks regarding this matter. There’s just so much that needs to be said to educate the world regarding sexual assault & rape culture. We are figuring it all out together so please just keep up with the love, understanding and support for one another in this regarding this.

My main objective is to get support for victims so they can get on the path to healing as soon as possible and to prevent this from happening to others. Please, Lets stand strong TOGETHER for a better future for ALL of us.”

tenor.gif
she’s a person who can truthfully answer how big is Batista’s dick

So Rousey enters Rumble, wins (hey fuck all the real wrestlers) and fights Asuka for the belt at WM? Fuck you Steph.

Does Ronda move the needle at all in 2018?

As I sat and watched Raw, and the “announcement” I was appalled at how much WWE is making this about Stephanie McMahon. From the wrestlers to the commentary “Every woman in that ring stopped what they were doing once Stephs music hits. Rightfully so because she’s done so much for this woman’s division” huh? What the hell has she even done?

As I sat and watched Raw, and the “announcement” I was appalled at how much WWE is making this about Stephanie McMahon. From the wrestlers to the commentary “Every woman in that ring stopped what they were doing once Stephs music hits. Rightfully so because she’s done so much for this woman’s division” huh? What the hell has she even done?
She told them they didn’t have to be called Divas anymore backstage on one of those network 24/7 things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back