PWD 523: All I want for Christmas is the Royal Rumble

Is Die Hard a Christmas movie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. It’s a Wednesday. Do I look like a weed smoking dirt merchant to u
200.gif

We're brown, everyone thinks we are weed smoking dirt merchants.

I was volunteering at a soup kitchen and the homeless bums were looking at me like I was a weed smoking dirt merchant with THEIR EYES.

<DCrying>

We're brown, everyone thinks we are weed smoking dirt merchants.

I was volunteering at a soup kitchen and the homeless bums were looking at me like I was a weed smoking dirt merchant with THEIR EYES.

<DCrying>
What else were they going to look at you with?

2017 is the closest I’ve come to quitting wrestling since I discovered it. I haven’t watched a raw live in months and just the other day I couldn’t even remember who the heavyweight champ was. Now that’s hard times!

It is really hard to watch right now and I have felt the same way for a long time.

The expectation that WWE is going to drastically change one day is the only reason I keep watching. I guess I am afraid I will miss the moment things turn around, but It is starting to look like the are content to pump out this garbage for the next decade.

I hurt my head trying to figure out what demographic RAW is for these days. It would appear it is catered to a 12 year old girl who is flipping between 3 other television programs while texting.

So much UFC comes on TV now to fill my man barbaric violence quota I find myself caring less and less about what is going on in WWE.

It is really hard to watch right now and I have felt the same way for a long time.

The expectation that WWE is going to drastically change one day is the only reason I keep watching. I guess I am afraid I will miss the moment things turn around, but It is starting to look like the are content to pump out this garbage for the next decade.

I hurt my head trying to figure out what demographic RAW is for these days. It would appear it is catered to a 12 year old girl who is flipping between 3 other television programs while texting.

So much UFC comes on TV now to fill my man barbaric violence quota I find myself caring less and less about what is going on in WWE.
I've essentially had the mantra that "hey, things weren't that great until Austin 3:16 either so that moment could be just around the corner" for years now. The Shield revitalized things for a bit, Brock's run for the most part has been good, Ambrose and Rollins' initial singles runs were solid, the rise of KO and AJ, BRAAUUUNN becoming a monster and even Roman can be interesting. Seems like they always dangle the carrot just enough to keep me hanging on.

I too though have no idea what they're target demographic is.

Every time Bubba posts this is the song that comes to mind

The fact that the WWE actively tried killing off the pushes of two of its organically over people in CM Punk and Daniel Bryan, for Roman Reigns basically showed me that they dont really give a fuck and have no idea what they are doing.

The fact that the WWE actively tried killing off the pushes of two of its organically over people in CM Punk and Daniel Bryan, for Roman Reigns basically showed me that they dont really give a fuck and have no idea what they are doing.
Did you miss Punk's 400+ day reign as champion?

Did you miss Punk's 400+ day reign as champion?

Where he played second fiddle to what ever fucking angle that Cena was apart of. Sure he was champ but was he the main event attraction? Nope.He should have never lost to the Rock either.

Okay just finished die hard for first time.

Not a Christmas movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back