Justin Trudeau meets with The Boyle family to discuss how much taxpayers money they will receive

Ol'Ironhead

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For anyone who isn’t familiar with Joshua Boyle, he is the one who brought his pregnant wife up backpacking into a remote area of Afghanistan to do ‘humanitarian aid’ even though they had no supplies for such help. Was also previously married to Omar Khadrs sister who coincidentally was linked to terrorism. Omar khadr, was given 10.5 million a year or two ago curtiosy of the prime minister. They were ‘apprently’ held hostages there for a number of years, where they also had 3 children while in captivity..when he continues to claim he always thought that each day was going to be his last, and that they were tortured daily. Makes perfect sense of course.

Their 3 children are najaeshi, ma’idah, and martyr...yes, that is their actual names... When they were finally rescued he refused to board an American plane, and opted to wait for a Canadian one. You can go watch some the news interviews of him talking to see just how much a normal guy he really is (lol) ...and of course he now has a jihadi beard and his wife also wears the hijab, even though they are both back in Canada.

Trudeau has just met with them the other day, I’m assuming to discuss the amount of millions of the tax payers money he will receive. I know Justin Trudeau is a moron but I cannot fathom How he could think this could possibly help him. This is truly sad.

trudeauboyle-e1513868387723.png

There will of course be some retard liberals that will deny anything is wrong with this story and that this is just a regular Canadian family...but for those of us with a brain, this is just a sad time for Canada.

Last edited:
I never thought voting was all that important, but even if there's a 0.000000000000000000000000001% chance that Justin Trudeau wins by 1 vote in one seat, I am getting out there to prevent it.

He's a traitor to the country that elected him. The immigration plan his party is pushing is complete insanity, simply to ensure that liberals remain in power for the rest of time. If Trudeau wins again in 2019, he will likely remain the prime minister for the rest of his life.

So... Andrew Scheer?

I'm trying to get the ball rolling early so by 2019 we all have our ducks in a row.

<JagsKiddingMe>

What's with Canada's Islamist boot licking?
Trust me, majority of Canadians don't actually like it. Some liberals might pretend to, but behind closed doors they'll admit they'd never let their daughter date a Muslim man.

Diversity sounds good at face value, but in reality it rarely works. Assimilation is the most crucial key, but it isn't some magic potion you give people. And diversity only really works when a community is in harmony and fully assimilated, when things get rough people naturally tend to segregate and hold contempt for other groups.

What makes you think they get any money?
I mean you must have something like past example or anything?
Or is that all just in your head?

<JagsKiddingMe>

What's with Canada's Islamist boot licking?
Its 2 things.

First the votes. Showing sympathies while bringing in millions of new muslim citizens means you lock down a huge and growing voting block who gets out and votes enmasse.

Second its a budget thing. the Liberal party cannot spend and live within their means and are absolutely dependent on growing the population base so as to not bankrupt the country. So if they can grow it in a way that ensures they buy votes they kill two birds with one stone.

Trudeau is disgusting.

@Bald1 I have been wanting to vote for Scheer since he became the leader of the conservative party. I'll be running as fast as I can to cast my vote against Trudeau in 2019.

That family, their story is sketchy as shit. Going backpacking in Afghanistan with your pregnant wife for a vacation?? Something isn't right here.

What makes you think they get any money?
I mean you must have something like past example or anything?
Or is that all just in your head?
He did give a chunk of change to that kid that was a terrorist just because the dude got captured and put through the ringer upon capture.

As to OP.....

<{clintugh}>

Trudeau is disgusting.

@Bald1 I have been wanting to vote for Scheer since he became the leader of the conservative party. I'll be running as fast as I can to cast my vote against Trudeau in 2019.
I'm not 100% sold on him yet, but like what I've read so far and am "pitching" him to friends and family as an alternative. Not like they're goin to vote for Trudea anyways, but we can't afford to spread opposition votes in varied places.

Lol. Trudeau is legit rustling me.

I'm not 100% sold on him yet, but like what I've read so far and am "pitching" him to friends and family as an alternative. Not like they're goin to vote for Trudea anyways, but we can't afford to spread opposition votes in varied places.

Lol. Trudeau is legit rustling me.
I have a friend from Canada that lives in Japan as a tattoo artist and kendo hermit essentially.

Guy whenever he posts about Trudeau his FB posts go:
"Um.... uhh.... Trudeau is... um... uh.......

Dumb as shit"

He did give a chunk of change to that kid that was a terrorist just because the dude got captured and put through the ringer upon capture.

As to OP.....

<{clintugh}>

Yeah, I remember that but did Trudeau gave him that money or did he sue for it?
I just don't see how that family could sue Canada.
That's why it strange to see the topic about money? Because I don't see any reason why they should get money?
But maybe I am wrong.
The dude is obviously a traitor that got him and his wife captured by the wrong kind of terrorists.

whats the actual argument for them getting a dime?

they went over there willingly, not as members of the government....

make dumb decisions, get dumb results

Yeah, I remember that but did Trudeau gave him that money or did he sue for it?
I just don't see how that family could sue Canada.
That's why it strange to see the topic about money? Because I don't see any reason why they should get money?
But maybe I am wrong.
The dude is obviously a traitor that got him and his wife captured by the wrong kind of terrorists.
I think it's just more piling on Trudeau. I remember he got elected and people more to the left were fucking fawning over him... Fast forward a little over a year and he's mocked by just about everyone or just plain ignored.

I wouldn't be surprised if he found a way to kiss ass and pay the family for being dumbshits. I know there's an argument to be made that a country has a duty to get it's citizens back from shit situations like being captured by the Taliban or something but when you WILLINGLY walk into it like an idiot? Part of me wonders if the country that person is from should just leave it be so to speak.

Jesus, maybe a wall is a good idea, but Trump fucked up on which border.....

Also, what is with Muslims and that stupid ass amish beard? Are mustaches not halal?

Jesus, maybe a wall is a good idea, but Trump fucked up on which border.....

Also, what is with Muslims and that stupid ass amish beard? Are mustaches not halal?
Time to send BUD/S, Recon School, Ranger School, and JSOC selection to like... North Dakota in the winter?

As to the beard I feel like that's a regional thing. Dudes from the Arabian areas have mustaches usually and the Amish beards are from the Afghan regions it seems.

Back