Justin Trudeau meets with The Boyle family to discuss how much taxpayers money they will receive

I wouldn't be surprised if he found a way to kiss ass and pay the family for being dumbshits. I know there's an argument to be made that a country has a duty to get it's citizens back from shit situations like being captured by the Taliban or something but when you WILLINGLY walk into it like an idiot? Part of me wonders if the country that person is from should just leave it be so to speak.

Yeah, in this case, I would have still tried to get them out so the husband can be tried for treason in the US.
Also, I am wondering what child services are doing here? At best these are two adults that thought it was a good idea to go to Afghanistan and help people there without any plan.
Or at worst they are traitors that tried to join a terrorist organization.
Either way, not exactly the kind of people you should trust with the three kids without asking a few questions.

I'm already voting against Trudeau so this doesn't affect me much. I can forgive the Khadr resolution because he was taken to fight by his dad as a minor and then the country wrote him off in Guantanemo. No link in OP and money grant is conjecture so sounds like an agenda. But if any money is given that is just insanely dumb. An actual link.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/canad...hostage-joshua-boyle-and-his-family-1.3728756

Yeah, in this case, I would have still tried to get them out so the husband can be tried for treason in the US.
Also, I am wondering what child services are doing here? At best these are two adults that thought it was a good idea to go to Afghanistan and help people there without any plan.
Or at worst they are traitors that tried to join a terrorist organization.
Either way, not exactly the kind of people you should trust with the three kids without asking a few questions.
They aren't drug addicts and the kids don't look like they're starving/being abused (sexually/physically and such) so I don't think there is much that the Canadian version of CPS could do.

Time to send BUD/S, Recon School, Ranger School, and JSOC selection to like... North Dakota in the winter?

As to the beard I feel like that's a regional thing. Dudes from the Arabian areas have mustaches usually and the Amish beards are from the Afghan regions it seems.

Call it the dancing boy beard.

Tde5tCv.png

Trudea looks like a natural holding a baby.......

.......if you're about to eat it

Trudeau is disgusting.

@Bald1 I have been wanting to vote for Scheer since he became the leader of the conservative party. I'll be running as fast as I can to cast my vote against Trudeau in 2019.
I will fucking campaign for the man. Although he's a lock in my riding.

For anyone who isn’t familiar with Joshua Boyle, he is the one who brought his pregnant wife up backpacking into a remote area of Afghanistan to do ‘humanitarian aid’ even though they had no supplies for such help. Was also previously married to Omar Khadrs sister who coincidentally was linked to terrorism. Omar khadr, was given 10.5 million a year or two ago curtiosy of the prime minister. They were ‘apprently’ held hostages there for a number of years, where they also had 3 children while in captivity..when he continues to claim he always thought that each day was going to be his last, and that they were tortured daily. Makes perfect sense of course.

Their 3 children are najaeshi, ma’idah, and martyr...yes, that is correct. When they were finally rescued he refused to board an American plane, and opted to wait for a Canadian one. You can go watch some the news interviews of him talking to see just how much a normal guy he really is (lol) ...and of course he now has a jihadi beard and his wife also wears the hijab, even though they are both back in Canada.

Trudeau has just met with them the other day, I’m assuming to discuss the amount of millions of the tax payers money he will receive. I know Justin Trudeau is a moron but I cannot fathom How he could think this could possibly help him. This is truly sad.

trudeauboyle-e1513868387723.png

There will of course be some retard liberals that will deny anything is wrong with this story and that this is just a regular Canadian family...but for those of us with a brain, this is just a sad time for Canada.

They gave money to that terrorist guy because it was cheaper than paying MORE in lawyer fees over the years AND STILL LOSING in the end anyway.

He deserves prison.

His excuse that the Muslim sheik (or whatever he is that whisked Justin and his family to his private island for vacation) was his long time friend should actually open further investigation. I wouldn't be surprised if massive wooing, payoff with a retirement package, conversion to Islam along with a mapped out Islamification of Canada was part of the trip's intent and obvious success. Justin passing it off that they were long time friends is very revealing if nothing else. The fingers of Islamofascism date back to Justin's dad (Pierre) and his attempt to ruin Canada in the 1980s.

Deep state in Canada needs to be rooted out.

Next, I wish MPs, Scheer and reporters would bring up actual numbers more when talking about Justin's bankruptcy spending. There's somewhere between 17 million and maybe 19 million tax-payers in Canada. That number should have been smacked in Trudeau's face when he doled out 41 million for 4 men, one of whom was an obvious jihadist who killed an American with a grenade.

Israel gets 3.something billion per year, (Afghanistan 4 billion and many more countries get theirs) and the US critics go off on the exorbitant spending by a country of over 320 million people. Trudeau just cut the ribbon for 100 billion in low-income housing over the next 10 years; one of the speakers celebrating and speaking on behalf of the decision looked to be a Pakistani man. Yeah, where and who is going to get this low-incone housing which typical falls apart in no time due to people being ungrateful and uncareful when it's a handout by the state instead of something they earn and take ownership in rightly. And this 100 billion sits on roughly 17 million to 19 million tax-payers. Trudeau is a crook, a traitor and a child of the highest order. It's sickening.

But again, MPs and reporters need to smack Justin in the face with actual tax-payer numbers. That money and debt comes from the hardworking citizens. His fraudulent government of scam-artists need to find their way to prison and the whole corrupt mess needs to be exposed.

As far as the bearded guy in the OP? Justin needs to quit celebrating people with mental illness and get out and say Merry Christmas to the Christian base. Heck, say Happy Hannukah too (like Scheer did in his Christmas card). Happy Holidays with nothing Christmasy about the card doesn't cut it Mr Fraudulin Trudeau.

He did give a chunk of change to that kid that was a terrorist just because the dude got captured and put through the ringer upon capture.

As to OP.....

<{clintugh}>
Don't forget the three returning suspected terrorists. Same amount $$$$$

What makes you think they get any money?
I mean you must have something like past example or anything?
Or is that all just in your head?

Do you know anything about Canada?

Giving "former" terrorists millions is the pretty much the 1 thing they do.

Do you know anything about Canada?

Giving "former" terrorists millions is the pretty much the 1 thing they do.

Do they give them millions because they were former terrorists or because they broke the law?
Didn't that one guy got the money because they tortured him? (I might be wrong on that)
I just don't see that family having any claim to money. While a guy that was tortured would have a very good case.

Do they give them millions because they were former terrorists or because they broke the law?
Didn't that one guy got the money because they tortured him? (I might be wrong on that)
I just don't see that family having any claim to money. While a guy that was tortured would have a very good case.

I'd like to see a case where a potential terrorist that another Country may or may not have tortured gets $10 million. Trudeau is trash.

I'd like to see a case where a potential terrorist that another Country may or may not have tortured gets $10 million. Trudeau is trash.

Did Trudeau pay him? With like an executive order or something?
I might be misunderstanding the issue because so many posters here say Trudeau paid him.
Didn't the supreme court ruled that his rights have been violated? Does Canada not have the separation of power? And from my understanding, they have done that before Trudeau already.

As for other countries, I think Australia, the UK, and Sweden also paid millions but I am note sure its as much as Canada.

Further to this, this virtue signaling by the PM like the ridiculous pic in the OP has to stop.

Will the growing number from Canada going back to visit relatives in Afghanistan, Somalia, Iraq, Syria, Iran and so on slow down or increase over time? There's a limited number of reliable tax-payers in Canada that deserve more than anyone to be protected and a future that is protected. Trudeau is so horribly immature. I mean his throwing his arm around Iqra Khalid for one of the many poses he has with her is completely Haram in Islam. If he weren't the PM there'd be calls for something for him. And that's probably the furthest she's been with a man.

The guy is a child who would be protesting for ANTIFA had he not been gifted a Prime Minster job due to his dad and a society of identity politics and corruption.

Did Trudeau pay him? With like an executive order or something?
I might be misunderstanding the issue because so many posters here say Trudeau paid him.
Didn't the supreme court ruled that his rights have been violated? Does Canada not have the separation of power? And from my understanding, they have done that before Trudeau already.

As for other countries, I think Australia, the UK, and Sweden also paid millions but I am note sure its as much as Canada.

No, he didn't get $10 million.

He got $10.5 million.

I don't actually see any info about that bizarre family getting a payout, but their outrageous story is straight out of a pulp magazine.

Like, you could read all the reports and watch all the interviews and still can't believe this shit is real.

Back