Women more likely to initiate domestic violence

season's beatings.

Men face severe repercussions both legally and socially for engaging in violence or simply defending themselves against aggressive women, and I think most women realize that and take full advantage of it. Hence why these statistics look the way they do. Obviously this isn't the case for all of them, but I'd wager it represents a sizable majority.

That comes out to 8% of women are violent towards men unanswered. 3.6% of men are violent.

Having had a girlfriend smash stuff and girl punch my torso I believe the first part. But there are cultural divides they must not have explored. No way men are that much less violent on a nationwide or global scale. This is also based on a 2001 study of 18-28 year olds.

That comes out to 8% of women are violent towards men unanswered. 3.6% of men are violent.

Having had a girlfriend smash stuff and girl punch my torso I believe the first part. But there are cultural divides they must not have explored. No way men are that much less violent on a nationwide or global scale.

Certainly men are more violent as a whole.

I think this particular study frames it in the context of solely domestic violence though.

Day before thanksgiving my ex went into a rage because I broke up with over... her temper. She destroyed my xbox, smashed back window of my car, and bit me 3x on my hands and arms. I called the cops to document the property damage and she claimed that I was the aggressor which is a lie. I don't hit women. Guess who spent thanksgiving in jail? Women are violent and lie and get away with it.

The study does state that while women may be more likely to be violent to their partner, men are more likely to injure their partner. Thus you encounter a bias whereby women are seen with black eyes and men just don't talk about getting slapped a few times.

Certainly men are more violent as a whole.

I think this particular study frames it in the context of solely domestic violence though.
That's baloney.

Day before thanksgiving my ex went into a rage because I broke up with over... her temper. She destroyed my xbox, smashed back window of my car, and bit me 3x on my hands and arms. I called the cops to document the property damage and she claimed that I was the aggressor which is a lie. I don't hit women. Guess who spent thanksgiving in jail? Women are violent and lie and get away with it.
I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you know better than to go back. I've learned a few of the red flags and I'm pickier now.

That's baloney.
I've read the reports on a couple thousand murders and its like 10 to one men vs women. I think its safe to say men are more violent then women. Probably an evolutionary thing.

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you know better than to go back. I've learned a few of the red flags and I'm pickier now.
I learned the hard way. Funny thing is she's still texting me trying to make me feel guilty for leaving her. I have visitation with my son. No way am I risking my relationship with him over her and her wild temper.

That men are inherently more violent?

Biology and history says otherwise, but alright.
Men are more capable of damage when we're violent but many women are physically abusive and it's never documented or taken seriously. I'm done with angry women.

You have a kid with her? Document her tirades. I knew a guy going through divorce court, and the judge just about gave him everything when he showed what his wife did outside of court. Smashed his work trucks, stole his cars and parked em in long term parking 25 miles away, took from his work bank accounts... She also did meth. Don't fuck meth chicks.

News REPORT!

Women... are fucking asking for it!

Brought to you by sherdog. Merry Christmas.

News REPORT!

Women... are fucking asking for it!

Brought to you by sherdog. Merry Christmas.
maxresdefault.jpg

You have a kid with her? Document her tirades. I knew a guy going through divorce court, and the judge just about gave him everything when he showed what his wife did outside of court. Smashed his work trucks, stole his cars and parked em in long term parking 25 miles away, took from his work bank accounts...
Kid is with a different woman who is also violent and claimed it was me who did it. I never hurt her. I don't believe women who make these claims without proof. #metoo is bs anti-male propaganda

Thanks for the advice though.

I don't need to look to a study to tell you men actually injure and kill women vastly more often.

Men are more capable of damage when we're violent but many women are physically abusive and it's never documented or taken seriously. I'm done with angry women.

I completely agree with you. A lot of modern women I've simply been friends with, or even have dated were quite unstable. Whether it stems from a pharmaceutical dependence or a lack of familial leadership growing up, its quite common with many women from the more recent generations.

I'm simply saying, outside the confines of interpersonal relationships, men as a whole are more violent.

Its a large reason why vast societies have been built and destroyed, and why most societies as a whole have evolved to where they're at now.

Ambitious, violent men.

Back