2017 Sherdog Poster of the Year nomination page.

Didn't look further than the first page but seems to be Arm Barbarian's year, no? All over the heavies this year.

@FrankieNYC deserves much love

@JKS , doesn’t post as much as he should anymore. I’m combative as hell in my nature and on the forum, JSK, is a peaceful cat. There has never been a poster that can chill me the fuck out like he can. Most of you cans never heard of him.

Thanks for the kind words man, much appreciated. Yah, my commentary has gone down, no more debating and arguing for me......just on occasion lol. Although I am still on here couple times a day to check up the news and stories.

I've been active as fuck in the heavies and solid as fuck lately.

Show me some love yall.

Thanks for the kind words man, much appreciated. Yah, my commentary has gone down, no more debating and arguing for me......just on occasion lol. Although I am still on here couple times a day to check up the news and stories.

We (I) need your wisdom now more then ever.

Sherdog Metalheads rejoice -

VOTE THUCKEY and raise your hands with devil horns of the Just Bleed god

Whatcha going to do big shot? Post another fake punk ass threat on my public wall? You’re part of a fake club on a karate forum. Jesus Christ you’re a admitted “underboss” in your beloved PN?

I'm going to ask you all to refrain from nominating me. I understand if I win I must agree to a photo shoot and appearance on a podcast and unfortunately I do not have that time for that.

I respectfully withdraw my name from consideration. Thank you for understanding and respecting my families wishes for privacy

Teh force flows through all thingz... & therefore one is always in the house of God. It's how you live that determines your righteousness not your attendance at man's symbolic events.

200.gif

Da fuck is this excrement?

If you don't WARship in the Temple of JUST BLEED God during Unholy Days, you do not deserve the Throne.

Obviously I bring a serious perspective and should be nominated

Also nominating @Meathead Jock for starting this thread.

Greatly appreciated. Although I'm pretty sure there are plenty of posters who are more worthy of the award than a man who spends 70% of his post still arguing that Askren is the GOAT and Dana is an idiot ha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vividwith33
Back