Your life is on the line: Dillashaw vs Johnson

Life on the line? That's a hard one, but I have to go with Thrillashaw.

Cruz dominated DJ and TJ dominated Cruz so I'll go with TJ using MMA math, hoping he can perform at 125.

mighty duck is a can crusher bruh...even he knows that he would be in trouble fighting TJ. He will do whatever it takes to duck any great fighter , instead he will look for guys like Ray borg or wilson reis to pad dat record. His biggest win by far is Dodson and Dodson is far from a great fighter, his biggest win to date is a 4-0 TJ whose opponents didnt even have a wiki. . Tj on the other hand, has fought and beaten top tier guys.

If Dj is not the epitome of a can crusher idk what it is then.
You don't know what it is then.

Gold medalist Henry Cejudo is a can? BJJ champion Wilson Reis is a can? Joe Benavidez is a can? Ian McCall is a can?

You have no idea what you are talking about.

mighty duck is a can crusher bruh...even he knows that he would be in trouble fighting TJ. He will do whatever it takes to duck any great fighter , instead he will look for guys like Ray borg or wilson reis to pad dat record. His biggest win by far is Dodson and Dodson is far from a great fighter, his biggest win to date is a 4-0 TJ whose opponents didnt even have a wiki. . Tj on the other hand, has fought and beaten top tier guys.

Cans like Benividez x2, Cejudo, Horiguchi, and McCall? Shut the hell up dude. Reis was a tough vet with legit grappling credentials, not elite but a solid contender. Borg is a good grappler and tough as nails but was thrown at the best too early.

Dodson's only legit losses in UFC are to DJ. He was clearly robbed against Lineker and had a controversial loss against Moraes.

As for TJ he has 2 decents win in Barao and he has legit wins in Assuncao, Lineker and Cody. His record isn't stacked by a long shot. He's a great fighter but most of his record is filled with actual cans. Spend less time sucking TJ's dick/hating MM and spend more time watching fights.

DJ will fight TJ and win. When he wins you'll find every excuse in the world to discredit the win.

Last edited:
DJ is a Fighting Freak of Nature.

He would win at 125.

TJ has wins over:
- Cody, champion, undefeated
- Barao, champion, on a 32 winning streak
- Barao again
A SD loss (tie?) against Cruz, champion

DJ has wins over:
- Benavidez?!?!?!??!?!
Lost against Cruz

I would go with TJ

If I die, I die

Blows my mind people actually think TJ can beat DJ. DJ beats him at both 125 and 135. 135 is more of a toss up but at 125 no doubt in my mind DJ bests him. Too fast, too skillful.

Fedor <Y2JSmirk>

henry cejudo and benavidez are legit wins

He had a closer fight with Cruz than most people remember as well.

Tj was swinging at air against Cruz for the majority of the fight, also 125ers have had a ridiculously hard time hitting MM so I would have to think tj would have an extremely difficult time landing anything noteworthy in the fight.

Same goes for the grappling, MM speed and footwork as well as his ability to scramble and get back to his feet leads me to believe TJ has a hard time taking him down, and an even harder time keeping him down.

That being said I don't see MM finishing TJ at all in the fight, he simply doesn't have the power on the feet and tj's grappling is too slick to get caught in a sub.

MM wins a decision, will probably lose a round or two if caught with a good shot that stumbles him briefly.

Mighty Mouse 50-45 or 49-46.

TJ has wins over:
- Cody, champion, undefeated
- Barao, champion, on a 32 winning streak
- Barao again
A SD loss (tie?) against Cruz, champion

DJ has wins over:
- Benavidez?!?!?!??!?!
Lost against Cruz

I would go with TJ

If I die, I die
Have a legit list before you lay down your life

DJ

Benivides x2: #2 BW for years (2 competitive fights vs Cruz)
Cejudo: Olympic gold wrestler who most think beat JoeB
Dodson x2: Top 10 BW (most thought he beat Lineker)
Horiguchi: 20-2 only UFC loss to DJ
McCall: Legit BW and FLW

(Solid but not great wins)
Bagauntiov: Legit FLW. Win over Lineker
Reis: World BJJ champ. Vet in BW and FLW
Borg: Strong young grappler, tough as nails.
(the rest are cans except for Torres)

TJ

Garbrant: Former champ, only loss to TJ (best win by far)
Assuncao: Top 3 BW, wins over TJ and other top BWs
Lineker: #6 BW, one of the hardest hitters at BW
Barao x2: 2 good wins over Faber but that's about it
(Close fight with Cruz,could have been a draw)
(The rest of his wins are cans except Soto who is decent but unimpressive)

Have a legit list before you lay down your life

DJ

Benivides x2: #2 BW for years (2 competitive fights vs Cruz)
Cejudo: Olympic gold wrestler who most think beat JoeB
Dodson x2: Top 10 BW (most thought he beat Lineker)
Horiguchi: 20-2 only UFC loss to DJ
McCall: Legit BW and FLW

(Solid but not great wins)
Bagauntiov: Legit FLW. Win over Lineker
Reis: World BJJ champ. Vet in BW and FLW
Borg: Strong young grappler, tough as nails.
(the rest are cans except for Torres)

TJ

Garbrant: Former champ, only loss to TJ (best win by far)
Assuncao: Top 3 BW, wins over TJ and other top BWs
Lineker: #6 BW, one of the hardest hitters at BW
Barao x2: 2 good wins over Faber but that's about it
(Close fight with Cruz,could have been a draw)
(The rest of his wins are cans except Soto who is decent but unimpressive)

When you use the word "legit" in the future, make sure you don't use it in your favor and because you lack arguments.

So, Cejudo is a top fighter because some think he beat JoeB (but he lost) and because he is an olympic gold wrestler? Wow!
McCall is legit because you say is legit? Who did he beat? Formiga? He lost against all relevant fighters (Cruz, Lineker, Benavidez)

You say that Barao has only 2 good wins over Faber , but you praise Horiguchi, who has wins over whothefuck?

DJ easily.

At 135 is a real question.
Hmm probably DJ again but vastly less certain.

Back