Your life is on the line: Dillashaw vs Johnson

TJ is the best talent in MMA right now IMO. But we've never seen him make 125 and how his performance will be affected by that extra cut.

That is the only question mark, other than that I'd pick TJ all day over DJ.

cruz had a broken hand and still won every single rounds

wasnt that competitive lmao

Fight wise That is as relevant than Cruz being finished by Faber.

DJ got decisioned by Cruz 14 fights ago.
Cruz got finished by Faber in under 100 secounds 14 fights ago.

giphy.gif

TJ is a coward.

When you use the word "legit" in the future, make sure you don't use it in your favor and because you lack arguments.

So, Cejudo is a top fighter because some think he beat JoeB (but he lost) and because he is an olympic gold wrestler? Wow!
McCall is legit because you say is legit? Who did he beat? Formiga? He lost against all relevant fighters (Cruz, Lineker, Benavidez)

You say that Barao has only 2 good wins over Faber , but you praise Horiguchi, who has wins over whothefuck?
Cejudo has wins over Formiga, Reis, and Pettis who are all top FLWs. His only losses are to the top 2 in the divison, one of which he only lost due to point deduction. And yes, winning Olympic gold in a very important aspect of MMA adds to your status as a fighter. He is very legit.

Kyoji fought pretty good comp over in Japan, decent comp in the UFC, a good win over Bagauntiov. I consider him as Good of a win as Barao (and yes, an aged Faber is really all he has going for him).

McCall was good but not great. Should have docked him down. Ortiz and Formiga are respectable wins.

Neither of them have a stacked record. DJ by late submission.

If TJ can make the cut without any major issue I think TJ would win at least 4 rounds alternatively end it by KO. MM is great but he's fighting bums.

Why the 'your life is on the line'?

What difference would it make to the outcome of the fight?

Do the fighters no that they could be responsible for deaths?

Would they fight regardless?

Cans like Benividez x2, Cejudo, Horiguchi, and McCall? Shut the hell up dude. Reis was a tough vet with legit grappling credentials, not elite but a solid contender. Borg is a good grappler and tough as nails but was thrown at the best too early.

Dodson's only legit losses in UFC are to DJ. He was clearly robbed against Lineker and had a controversial loss against Moraes.

As for TJ he has 2 decents win in Barao and he has legit wins in Assuncao, Lineker and Cody. His record isn't stacked by a long shot. He's a great fighter but most of his record is filled with actual cans. Spend less time sucking TJ's dick/hating MM and spend more time watching fights.

DJ will fight TJ and win. When he wins you'll find every excuse in the world to discredit the win.
Benividez x2, Cejudo, Horiguchi, McCall and Dodson are good fighters but not great.

You don't know what it is then.

Gold medalist Henry Cejudo is a can? BJJ champion Wilson Reis is a can? Joe Benavidez is a can? Ian McCall is a can?

You have no idea what you are talking about.
good fighters but not great

It will be a pleasure to watch, as both guys obviously have world class skills.

If I had to pick a winner i'd say TJ.

Cejudo has wins over Formiga, Reis, and Pettis who are all top FLWs. His only losses are to the top 2 in the divison, one of which he only lost due to point deduction. And yes, winning Olympic gold in a very important aspect of MMA adds to your status as a fighter. He is very legit.

Kyoji fought pretty good comp over in Japan, decent comp in the UFC, a good win over Bagauntiov. I consider him as Good of a win as Barao (and yes, an aged Faber is really all he has going for him).

McCall was good but not great. Should have docked him down. Ortiz and Formiga are respectable wins.

Neither of them have a stacked record. DJ by late submission.

I really don't know why you have such a bad opinion about Barao. Ok, he fought mostly cans, but he had an amazing winning streak. And even if you fight only cans, it's incredibly hard to have 32 wins in a row.
He defended his title a few times, until he loss with TJ, who is better than him. And, after 40 fights, even if he is 30, I expect for him to slow down (maybe Usada, I don't know) and lose against guys like Stephens and Sterling (who are not bad fighters at all)

unless he is fighting a guy that is not a can.

mighty duck is a can crusher bruh...even he knows that he would be in trouble fighting TJ. He will do whatever it takes to duck any great fighter , instead he will look for guys like Ray borg or wilson reis to pad dat record. His biggest win by far is Dodson and Dodson is far from a great fighter, his biggest win to date is a 4-0 TJ whose opponents didnt even have a wiki. . Tj on the other hand, has fought and beaten top tier guys.

If Dj is not the epitome of a can crusher idk what it is then.

nope, i didnt call them cans....he has fought cans for the most part tho and that is what makes him a can crusher.

nope, i didnt call them cans....he has fought cans for the most part tho and that is what makes him a can crusher.
In his entire time in the UFC he hasn't fought anyone you could legitimately call a can. People throw that word around without knowing what it means.

Back