Korean Man takes Black girlfriend to meet parents for first time, Mom refuses to meet her

and if my grandmother had wheels, she’d have been a bicycle.

Pretty much the only thing Mongolia is known for now is the chicks who work in rub and tugs. They come over in shipping containers and get paid meager wages to lick Japanese businessmen’s assholes. Divine wind indeed.
come on why are you thinking that way? i like japanese. you're like the first jap if you are one, talking all this nonsense. why? i don't get it. the last time japan thought they were the shit and tried to conquer:
Nagasaki%20bomb%20Wikimedia%20Commons%20small.jpg

sorry for my japanese sherbros. this isn't towards you, this is toward this bitch. end of discussion. get lost punk.

come on why are you thinking that way? i like japanese. you're like the first jap if you are one, talking all this nonsense. why? i don't get it.
Yo bro, the J word is never okay. I’m just saying, glass houses and shit. They’re acting like they’re Rotschilds whose kid brought home a Tijuana hooker.

come on why are you thinking that way? i like japanese. you're like the first jap if you are one, talking all this nonsense. why? i don't get it. the last time japan thought they were the shit and tried to conquer:
Nagasaki%20bomb%20Wikimedia%20Commons%20small.jpg

sorry for my japanese sherbros. this isn't towards you, this is toward this bitch. end of discussion. get lost punk.
yeah little known fact: the mongols were actually the driving force behind the Manhattan Project.

What can you do with this though? People are who they are especially when they're old. There's no changing them now. Racism like this will always be a thing.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

It was bad behaviour on their part but this dude seems to be an attention whore

Coupla things....first, why did he think this was a good idea to videotape this encounter and upload it on YouTube?
I cannot understand this generation of people that think filming and broadcasting every little personal moments is a good thing.

Why did he show up unannounced? If there was going to be a meeting, the family wouldn't want to be surprised, they want to meet on best terms. Especially a Korean family. As a Korean, he should have known this. People don't just drop by people's houses unnaccounced like they do in the West. And the family seemed like they were Fobs, so the mom probably had little interaction with other Westerners, so she would have felt even more pressure to put on a good show and be a good host.
His parents also don't seem to speak much English, so what was he expecting?

Ive lived in Korea for a while, and spent a good chunk of my life in Japan, so Im more than familiar with the culture. I think Koreans and Asians do get a rep for being racist...i don't necessarily disagree, but it isn't that simple either. It's not a racism like KKK kind of thing.
The family dynamic is quite a bit different in Korean families from what ive seen. They're a lot closer and dependent on each other. Korean moms spoil the shit out of their sons, and they expect his wife to take up that mantle when they marry. Marrying someone that isn't Korean makes it difficult to do family things together, dinners, holidays, etc. She won't ever be as close to her daughter in law or grandkids because of the language barrier.
Im not saying the son should marry a Korean to make his parents happy, but he should be thinking about it from their standpoint as well. And posting up a video where you ambush your parents like this, when you knew they were uncomfortable is pretty sick.

They've been together 4 years he said. I find it hard to believe this was the only way it could have been done.

IMO guy is a cowar. This is supposedly the woman he loves and has been with for 4 years, and he let's his folks act like she is subhumam just because of her skintone.

They are so racist it completely negates his feelings toward her. I would not talk to them ever again, unless they reached out to me/her and apologized. No bs.

ok ill say it...shes kinda hot, good job terrible son.

Someone as highly invested in you as your parents has the right to express their feelings about who you're mating with. Putting them in a Mexican Standoff and then broadcasting it to the world is disgusting.

you still a mama's boy huh?
your whole post is idiotic btw

I have no problems exposing racists - son probably saw this as an opportunity to expose shitty asian habits and start up a (wider) discussion on it

My parents both identify as otherkind (Mom is an elf, Dad is a half-goblin) and they were pissed as fuck when I brought home a human woman. I've been there.
Very insensitive of you. Bringing that human whore to your parents' home.

Where can i get a beauty like that?

An upgrade from the white trash I was married to.

This guy is a virtue-signaling douchebag. Fuck him for ambushing his parents. In fact, I'm gonna add "Korean" to my daughter's list of Do Not Bring Home.

Very insensitive of you. Bringing that human whore to your parents' home.

No kidding. Mom and Dad were right. I just settled down with a nice she-Orc that appreciates our values.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back