RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2017 Bantamweight Tournament 2nd ROUND - December 29 - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the ring girls are bigger than the 135's, that's hot!

It makes no sense. Horiguchi might be the best japanese fighter UFC ever had.

think outside of Saku and Sakurai, he is. He actually technically might be better, but those 2 have storied careers.

Lmao. Horogichi laughing his shit off

how badass is Horiguchi that he's just laughing Kape off?

I fucking love how not impressed Horiguchi is with Chocolate Conor

Would've prefered Taha vs Ishiwatari, but nobody is taking this from Horiguchi anyway.

That's just night 1.

Night 2 concludes this tournament along with two others, plus Crocop, plus Gomi.

god bless boys, I'll see you guys for the NYE event!

The Gooch looked incredible. Smallest guy there. Worth staying up all night and won a few hundred bucks too. Should be a fun day on Sunday.

Maria Oliveira is no joke, she proved herself last Rizin

Trigg looks so fucking dorky with that bow tie. Like a gym teacher chaperoning prom

Another great night and the next card will be even better! I can't wait!! :D

See you guys again in about 2 days!

Kubota.jpg

I feel like including Kape, and including the alternate, everyone who advanced in the tournament is interesting.

Also Kiichi Kunimoto, Kai Asakura, and Jiri Prochazka all got my attention.

I feel like including Kape, and including the alternate, everyone who advanced in the tournament is interesting.

Also Kiichi Kunimoto, Kai Asakura, and Jiri Prochazka all got my attention.

There's a bit of history between the Japanese semi-finalists as Otsuka's last loss was against Ishiwatari whose only unavenged loss in past seven years was against Horiguchi.

In 2018..kape-mccall 2 would be one of those marquee fights rizin needs regardless how kape does against horiguchi. Might end up being the first rivalry for rizin. Uncle creepy still fast as hell hope it happens in this rumored may rizin show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back