PWD 527: A New Year of Debauchery

How drunk will you be for New Years?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saw it mentioned that they now have 3 announcer vs wrestler feuds. Alexa vs Charly, Joe vs Renee and Booker vs Jordan.

Fuck Asuka, Bliss should go over in this feud. Asuka is 36, lets put some young blood over. Show some moves off for Bliss and have Asuka give her a toughness rub like Mick Foley did for HHH.

Asuka wins the belt from Alexa at Mania, holds it the full year staying undefeated. Is beaten at Mania 35 by the 2019 Women's Rumble Winner...

90ZSZgdSTvTPAy82oguoYuavO9ycCXmfy5z6X-ZUp5o.jpg

She may be gone but she has already done more since leaving than her last 2 years with them.

Big Cass reportedly has acquired the services of John Cenas personal trainer and has been hitting the weights. Hope he has been reading the Book of Nash and gets his tubby ass in shape for his push.
I like to think this came about from Vince pitching BMJ the feud and him being disgusting with cass's skinny fat ass.
2018's grizzled young vet is that fresh young upstart Trish Stratus. She needs a title run lol.
I was pretty close to choosing her for the rumble in the prediction thread.

Does anyone give a shit about Finn anymore?

Finn was best when he was riding Bad Luck Fales shoulders as an arrogant heel. Demon Balor, like Bray Wyatt, was really exciting to see when he first came out, but these supernatural gimmicks are dying out culturally. Putting him with Good Brothers is a good step, now turn them and add a few more members.

I guess they could of tried to milk that gimmick since she was over when she first hit the main roster. You can't talk and she really can't, she's Cesaro on the mic, they won't push you. Unless your Reigns LMAO

They could have avoided that by not putting her on bullshit shows like Raw Talk.

I give a shit about Karl Anderson, he's a good brother.

He and Gallows were very funny on a live show with Sam Roberts. There is a lot of untapped charisma in that team. I’ll post the link soon.

Bliss is the total package. Her in-ring work continues to improve and she's got a better grasp on who her character is and what she needs to do than any other woman in WWE other than maybe Charlotte (but she's a million times less grating than Charlotte on the mic). Bliss is what Sasha was supposed to be, and will likely surpass Sasha in-ring as well if she keeps improving and Sasha keeps stagnating.

Asuka should get the belt, get a dominant title reign in which she turns, and then Bliss turns and wins in a great underdog story, officially christening her as THE woman in the WWE.

Write it down, assholes.

Asuka is in her mid thirties so she will have to step aside at some point. I don’t think Bliss should be the one though. Too small and not believable. Story is a good idea though. Tempted to say a repackaged, meaner, heel Becky Lynch.

Joe vs Reigns was a damnfine match.

The wife was broadcasting on Chaturbate last night and a tipper told her she looked like Stephanie McMahon...

iWubOnb.gif

Afterwards she bought us Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island from Amazon. Good night all around!

The wife was broadcasting on Chaturbate last night and a tipper told her she looked like Stephanie McMahon...

iWubOnb.gif

Afterwards she bought us Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island from Amazon. Good night all around!
<KingstonFrown>

Braun with the promo of the year last night.

The Real Rocknrolla verison of Balor best version of Balor.
Joe's promo was awesome. Didn't see anything of note that was posted to reddit so teh show ws probably pretty bad. Actually gonna try to watch Smackdown today bc of the US Title tournament. the twitter stuff b/w Woods/Englsih ahs been good.

iWubOnb.gif

Link to her on chaturbate? Just for science . . .

iWubOnb.gif

Let me get that name, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back