Greatest ever poster in the heavies?

Kristian82

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who is the heavies greatest ever poster? Is it @KONE who was poster of the year in 2016? Is it @Threetrees with his intelligent and thought provoking OPs? Is it Platinum Nation founder and my personal hero @Platinum? Is it mystic @UL with his uncanny predications that always come true? Is it my big bro @Jehannum with the greatest shoops that this site has ever seen?

It pains me to say this as he was once a Platinum brother, some say he betrayed us and some say we betrayed him. But the truth is that there is only one poster who can claim to be the GOAT poster in the heavies and the whole of Sherdog. He is the greatest DAMN poster this site has ever seen and now the greatest DAMN tweeter on Twitter. I'm sure that some of you realise who I am talking, the one and only @Guernica #GUERNICAbless

There were many great posters in the past.

But the GOATs of the USADA era are @Arm Barbarian @SVG @FrankieNYC and @Typrune Goatley and some others.

BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE.

I AM THE REAL MONEY FIGHT.

You get a like from them, you are happy.
You get a like from me, I change your bum life.

BMT-BMMA-GS-2.jpg

@YellowBaneno

Make everyone in the Platinum Nation moderator status

We run this shit

Who types in pink..can't even read your linked account names..fucking wasteland this shit

Guernica rustled my jimmies like no other

It's you! <{monica}>

And every real non hating UL plat nation member (which doesn't leave much)

Why are members younger than mayflies talking about Sherdog history?

Who is the heavies greatest ever poster? Is it @KONE who was poster of the year in 2016? Is it @Threetrees with his intelligent and thought provoking OPs? Is it Platinum Nation founder and my personal hero @Platinum? Is it mystic @UL with his uncanny predications that always come true? Is it my big bro @Jehannum with the greatest shoops that this site has ever seen?

It pains me to say this as he was once a Platinum brother, some say he betrayed us and some say we betrayed him. But the truth is that there is only one poster who can claim to be the GOAT poster in the heavies and the whole of Sherdog. He is the greatest DAMN poster this site has ever seen and now the greatest DAMN tweeter on Twitter. I'm sure that some of you realise who I am talking, the one and only @Guernica #GUERNICAbless
Guernica bless

A true legend @Guernica

Coming to his 1 year anniversary in a few weeks

Maybe they can unban him @Tachy ?

Pretty please

Right here. The hardest hitting Sherdog poster right here, the real hardest hitting Sherdog poster. These guys post and TKO people. When I post they don't fucking move.

<FookIsThatGuy>

bork1}

It's me because I found a way to literally make my username Ass Deep.

Back