Greatest ever poster in the heavies?

Who is the heavies greatest ever poster? Is it @KONE who was poster of the year in 2016? Is it @Threetrees with his intelligent and thought provoking OPs? Is it Platinum Nation founder and my personal hero @Platinum? Is it mystic @UL with his uncanny predications that always come true? Is it my big bro @Jehannum with the greatest shoops that this site has ever seen?

It pains me to say this as he was once a Platinum brother, some say he betrayed us and some say we betrayed him. But the truth is that there is only one poster who can claim to be the GOAT poster in the heavies and the whole of Sherdog. He is the greatest DAMN poster this site has ever seen and now the greatest DAMN tweeter on Twitter. I'm sure that some of you realise who I am talking, the one and only @Guernica #GUERNICAbless
10/10 thread!

Guernica is the king. Too beautiful for these noobs to ever appreciate.

You the MVP ts.

#GUERNICAbless

Who is the heavies greatest ever poster? Is it @KONE who was poster of the year in 2016? Is it @Threetrees with his intelligent and thought provoking OPs? Is it Platinum Nation founder and my personal hero @Platinum? Is it mystic @UL with his uncanny predications that always come true? Is it my big bro @Jehannum with the greatest shoops that this site has ever seen?

It pains me to say this as he was once a Platinum brother, some say he betrayed us and some say we betrayed him. But the truth is that there is only one poster who can claim to be the GOAT poster in the heavies and the whole of Sherdog. He is the greatest DAMN poster this site has ever seen and now the greatest DAMN tweeter on Twitter. I'm sure that some of you realise who I am talking, the one and only @Guernica #GUERNICAbless
Love this! Kone was a douche and the rest of them are ok, but Guernica was the damn man. Bring him back!

Op is a legend now.

Btw anybody knows what happened to Kone? I dont think he was that bad to be banned

Naw a bunch of kids wished he was something special when he wasn't. I like plenty of fighters who lose I just don't go around trying to spread a retarded hype train that makes zero sense.
Only 26 years old, had a close decision loss to top 10 fighter who poked him in the eye

I'd say he's doing pretty well

Wow... working on thread of the year all ready yeah?

mac holding up Guarnica head.jpg

It's kind of cute and sad that you all are still holding on after he keeps losing.
Real fans are fans of fights & fighters, not records.

Seems like it would be sadder for people to dump a fighter they like due to a loss or 2.

Real fans are fans of fights & fighters, not records.

Seems like it would be sadder for people to dump a fighter they like due to a loss or 2.

I'm not referring to just being a fan. I'm referring to the ridiculous hype train that started on him out of no where. It was silly then and it just gets sillier when he keeps losing and people still try to act like he is amazing when he isn't.

I'm not referring to just being a fan. I'm referring to the ridiculous hype train that started on him out of no where. It was silly then and it just gets sillier when he keeps losing and people still try to act like he is amazing when he isn't.
I hear you... but all his wins are by KO/TKO... & that's pretty impressive. Plus he's an exciting fighter.

I can also make a very good case that the eye poke (that Ponzi made him bleed from the eye) changed the fight. Ponzi only hit Plat one time in the head the whole fight before the eye poke. I know the resistance doesn't want to acknowledge that... but you don't see many eye pokes that make a fighter bleed from the eye.

I also disregard Ponzi's win over Gunny for similar reasons... & I've been saying that since that fight took place... it has nothing to do with me backing Plat or anything. It's bull sh*t.

some non raging homosexual options would be good

Back