Greatest ever poster in the heavies?

Who is the heavies greatest ever poster? Is it @KONE who was poster of the year in 2016? Is it @Threetrees with his intelligent and thought provoking OPs? Is it Platinum Nation founder and my personal hero @Platinum? Is it mystic @UL with his uncanny predications that always come true? Is it my big bro @Jehannum with the greatest shoops that this site has ever seen?

It pains me to say this as he was once a Platinum brother, some say he betrayed us and some say we betrayed him. But the truth is that there is only one poster who can claim to be the GOAT poster in the heavies and the whole of Sherdog. He is the greatest DAMN poster this site has ever seen and now the greatest DAMN tweeter on Twitter. I'm sure that some of you realise who I am talking, the one and only @Guernica #GUERNICAbless
You quoted all those newbs and left me out. I’m disappointed in you youngster

You're one of less than possibly ten posters on this forum whose comments are worth reading.

You're drowning in a sea of mediocrity, there are a thousand imbeciles for every one of you.

That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day. And right back at you.

For balance, there are differing opinions of me around here. This one is from earlier today:
Not only do you always argue on Sherdog from a position of dishonesty, you are a complete fucking idiot and you have no clue what the fuck you're talking about 90% of the time.

I kinda miss Guernica.. he was a pretty funny dude. Hope he's happy and tweeting up a storm, wish he'd come back to sherdog tbh.

That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day. And right back at you.

For balance, there are differing opinions of me around here. This one is from earlier today:

That's what happens when you're drowning in a sea of mediocrity. A thousand pairs of hands try to drag you down into the depths. I'm confident you're a strong swimmer.

Definition of a true fan

It is probably something that you are not used to, since you are one of those bandwagon hopping fake fan bitches like everyone else

Definition of scum

<36>

Naw a bunch of kids wished he was something special when he wasn't. I like plenty of fighters who lose I just don't go around trying to spread a retarded hype train that makes zero sense.

Two loses does not equate to keep losing. Unless the only fighter you like is Khabib, all the good fighters have a few loses on their records.

When you try to act like he is amazing then yeah two losses to mediocre competition is pretty bad.

arm barbarian is the only poster ive ignored on all my accounts his posts are so fucking cancer bruh

I'm guessing you should ignore me as well since we probably don't see eye to eye.

Remember that guy, I think he was Euro or South American, who always called UFC fighters "club fighters" with D level athleticism and praised F1 drivers as the greatest athletes? He was frequently banned so he posted under various names but usually had a pic of Loma for avatar.

He was the most amusing troll we've had in recent times. Heavies aint the same without him.

This guy knows

@outsidehammer was the best there ever was, the best there ever will be.

Yup. Let all these pumped up manlets think what they want. They'd be devastated if they new the REAL Sherdog GOAT is a white belt with a 119-1 post to like ratio.

I find such threads interesting at times. For example, to see how many people appreciated Guernica, who I found insufferable. It gives perspective.
Yeah but people arguing about having more likes and whatnot is annoying.

I was gone for quite a while so I don’t remeber all the good posters from back then but some have been mentioned already.

What happened to Ilovelamp?

is this a platinum thread where the girl scouts all vote for a new queen.

TheWrestler. His "The search for Rickson's 400-0" beat anything these lame ducks ever done.

Look at your likes then look at mine, clearly most people think I am a way better poster than you.

Hahaha you bring this up with everyone.About 4,000 of my posts were before there was a like system you gif posting for likes nerd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back