Greatest ever poster in the heavies?

I'd rather read a well thought out post instead of spam posts which beg for likes. So I've always been a fan of UfcFan4's posts.

There is only one

<{UberTS}>

usZRR.jpg

HHVSq.jpg

The goat. That thread was epic

FallonFoxGOAT
BonesNones
Kone
Guernica
HomelessInfant
99SIlva
KOFinger
Pixelated
Chramelated
Grindinganarchy

I know I'm still missing a bunch but those guys were legends, true Sherdog pioneers

FallonFoxGOAT
BonesNones
Kone
Guernica
HomelessInfant
99SIlva
KOFinger
Pixelated
Chramelated
Grindinganarchy

I know I'm still missing a bunch but those guys were legends, true Sherdog pioneers
Sometimes i wonder if all of those people is KOFinger, the legend himself

I just made a beautiful thread but it got deleted

Someone out there is going to get poked tonight

Arm Barbarian is one of the most prevalent that I have seen and always has great posts.
arm barbarian is the only poster ive ignored on all my accounts his posts are so fucking cancer bruh

Best Sherdog times was watching Cymen and Grappling dummy go at it during the Pride vs UFC Wars.

A shitty poster making a greatest ever poster thread lol.

Those things are all true. There are also plenty of likes to be earned by consistently posting thoughtful or humorous comments. I feel like there is a correlation between posts I put the most thought into and posts that get the most likes.

You're one of less than possibly ten posters on this forum whose comments are worth reading.

You're drowning in a sea of mediocrity, there are a thousand imbeciles for every one of you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back