Greatest ever poster in the heavies?

And fuck @KONE. Good riddance to that shitbag (he said, hoping to bring his alt out in the open to defend him).

Likes are earned by posting gifs, rehashing popular opinions and being second in every thread. In other words, unoriginal, complacent/ uncritical and neurotic.

Those things are all true. There are also plenty of likes to be earned by consistently posting thoughtful or humorous comments. I feel like there is a correlation between posts I put the most thought into and posts that get the most likes.

Those things are all true. There are also plenty of likes to be earned by consistently posting thoughtful or humorous comments. I feel like there is a correlation between posts I put the most thought into and posts that get the most likes.
Like earned :). Agree with you as well but the lazy 'likes' are earned with the least amount of effort and thought process.

Arm Barbarian is one of the most prevalent that I have seen and always has great posts.

There is only one

<{UberTS}>

usZRR.jpg

HHVSq.jpg

Who was the dude that always made heaps funny puns?

MMA goat Mason or something?

Charlie sheen was another funny fucker that left us :(.

@Tules is easily the greatest poster this forum as ever seen.

It's kind of cute and sad that you all are still holding on after he keeps losing.
Definition of a true fan

It is probably something that you are not used to, since you are one of those bandwagon hopping fake fan bitches like everyone else

Definition of scum

<36>

It's kind of cute and sad that you all are still holding on after he keeps losing.
Two loses does not equate to keep losing. Unless the only fighter you like is Khabib, all the good fighters have a few loses on their records.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back