Trump's #WINNING = Record low for black unemployment!!! Yeah baby!

lol listen man you seem like someone who is just gonna hate no matter what rather than trying to be neutral and give respect where its due. But if you wanna go ahead and actually read the article that would be wise.
Just pointing it out, bud, no need to be upset ;)

Lol Trump has passed zero legislation relating to job growth. Unless you're hoping for some more trickle down from the shit tax plan. Try to do a better troll job, rip errr I mean necromatic.
Deregulation??

So the continuation of a trend that has been going on for over 5 years is attributable to someone in office less than 1 year and who only just signed any economic legislation into action less than 30 days ago. Got it.

So the continuation of a trend that has been going on for over 5 years is attributable to someone in office less than 1 year and who only just signed any economic legislation into action less than 30 days ago. Got it.

So you don't think that a president does not make a difference after being in office 11 months??? You don't think that his record pace of removing regulations had any effect?
Remember how just the other week that CNN or some other MSM printed a false story about Trump and how that messed up the market???

Put Bernie fucking Sanders as the president for 11 months and see what happens???

Let's just stop the opinion bullshit and answer one question? You game???

Hey, Pan, hey, under what president did black unemployment hit an all time low???

Not relevant at all to my thread.

I will ask you the same question:
under what president did black unemployment hit an all time low???

lol I know you're only interested in hating on Trump as evidenced by literally every post of yours, but when unemployment is at an almost 20 year low and manufacturing jobs have rebounded to prior peak years, the foundation is in place. Again, the economy has grown, so no matter how you try to spin things that will remain fact. But nothing is perfect and there will always be something you can revert to if your sole mission is to hate on the President, which is clearly your agenda.

lol I know you're only interested in hating on Trump as evidenced by literally every post of yours, but when unemployment is at an almost 20 year low and manufacturing jobs have rebounded to prior peak years, the foundation is in place. Again, the economy has grown, so no matter how you try to spin things that will remain fact. But nothing is perfect and there will always be something you can revert to if your sole mission is to hate on the President, which is clearly your agenda.
My every post? How long have you been stalking me? Nice join date ;)

All the things you listed above is all attributed to Trumps sound economic policies? Nothing and no one else? :rolleyes:

If things under Trump go well it’s because of Democrats but if they go bad it’s not because of Democrats.

Nevermind the fact at the same time they attempt to convince me how Trump is literally hitler only with dementia and he’s itching to nuke someone.

It’s insanity.

So you don't think that a president does not make a difference after being in office 11 months??? You don't think that his record pace of removing regulations had any effect?
Remember how just the other week that CNN or some other MSM printed a false story about Trump and how that messed up the market???

Put Bernie fucking Sanders as the president for 11 months and see what happens???

Hey, Pan, hey, under what president did black unemployment hit an all time low???

Not relevant at all to my thread.

I will ask you the same question:
under what president did black unemployment hit an all time low???
Under what president did unemployment start this decline? Also reread @panamaican's post.

The Veteran unemployment rate is the lowest it's been since 2000 as well, just saying

Low unemployment is great, but how about wages?

Because according to conservative economic gurus, as unemployment decreases, wages are supposed to increase... but instead, this has happened:

atlas_BJWC86Ljb@2x.png

This trend has precisely shit to do with race, by the way:

black-white-unemployment-rate.png

Last edited:
I could be wrong :rolleyes:, but I think this pretty much sums it up in a nutshell for both this thread and the one I linked. Come back with "Trump saved our jerbz!" at a later point, bros.

Last edited:
Awesome news!

Remember Steve Harvey getting called all kinds of racist names for meeting with Trump??? Well, blacks as well as all of us are benefiting from the TRUMP.

Trump is not trying to help white americans or black americans....Trump is trying to help AMERICANS!

To all the democrats trying to have us at each other's throats, go to hell!

Cliffs:
The unemployment rate among African Americans has already hit a record low: "The black unemployment rate of 6.8 percent in December was the lowest since the Bureau of Labor Statistics started tracking it in 1972, a year in which the rate ranged from 11.2 percent and 9.4 percent," reports CNBC.

Note: Source is CNBC so it is not conservative propaganda.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/2544...ployment-rate-record-low-amanda-prestigiacomo
His father was in the KLAN, if Fred Trump could rise from the grave, he would be fucking pissed, Donny Toupe is telling that million dollar loan lie and his son has helped the blacks.

My every post? How long have you been stalking me? Nice join date ;)

All the things you listed above is all attributed to Trumps sound economic policies? Nothing and no one else? :rolleyes:
Dude you're in almost every thread i've clicked doing your best to spread Trump hate. No need to act like you're not non partisan when you clearly spend a lot of time on here spreading your partisan opinions.

I linked non partisan articles for you dude. At this point i'm just gonna stop wasting my time though and let you keep acting like a child. You've made it clear you intend to push your Trump hating agenda and there is no rational conversation w you

Correct. I do not think that a President makes a difference on economic policy after only 11 months.

The stock market is not the economy. Main street and Wall street diverged years ago.

His father was in the KLAN, if Fred Trump could rise from the grave, he would be fucking pissed, Donny Toupe is telling that million dollar loan lie and his son has helped the blacks.
Have you seen this from the new book "Fire and Fury"?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/wolff-book-trump-privately-rationalized-kkk-after-charlottesville

Michael Wolff’s infamousFire and Furyalleges that President Donald Trump privately rationalized “why someone would be a member of the KKK.” According to Wolff’s reporting: “As [Trump] got back on Marine One to head to Andrews Air Force Base and on to JFK and then into Manhattan and Trump Tower, [after addressing the Charlottesville murder,] his mood was dark and I-told-you-so. Privately, he kept trying to rationalize why someone would be a member of the KKK—that is, they might not actually believe what the KKK believed, and the KKK probably does not believe what it used to believe, and, anyway, who really knows what the KKK believes now?”

Back