Trump's #WINNING = Record low for black unemployment!!! Yeah baby!

Dude you're in almost every thread i've clicked doing your best to spread Trump hate. No need to act like you're not non partisan when you clearly spend a lot of time on here spreading your partisan opinions.

I linked non partisan articles for you dude. At this point i'm just gonna stop wasting my time though and let you keep acting like a child. You've made it clear you intend to push your Trump hating agenda and there is no rational conversation w you
{<jimmies}

This racist clown hasn’t done shit for blacks...

Keep thinking this country is going in the right direction ... it’s not you delusional fool.

Correct. I do not think that a President makes a difference on economic policy after only 11 months.

The stock market is not the economy. Main street and Wall street diverged years ago.
https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2017-has-trump-made-america-great-again/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckj...corecard-one-year-post-election/#6385579d5e85

This is really not that hard people lol partisan websites are well established at this point so you know what to avoid in a google search. You can find plenty of articles like the ones above that outline Trumps' successes.

And dude....the stock market is a part of the economy. Cmon.

Why not link to the CNBC article?

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/05/black-unemployment-rate-falls-to-record-low.html

They had a graph which shows black unemployment has been following a trend for a few years now.

1515165930_blackunemployerate.JPG
And first response nullifies OP.

This is the dumbest thread I've ever laid eyes on.

Giving credit to the new guy for a 5 year trend.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Correct. I do not think that a President makes a difference on economic policy after only 11 months.

The stock market is not the economy. Main street and Wall street diverged years ago.

The funny thing is I recall in one of the debates Trump saying there's a stock market bubble.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
So the logic is, because we've been recovering from a recession, Trump gets zero credit for everything.

Of course he doesn't get full credit, but giving him no credit is just as dumb

Ah so you're a troll. Makes sense now. Moving on....
You got the monkey meme cause you were clearly rustled in the post it is linked to. "Kind of" is because, well, why include kind of in your title? Read this paragraph from your link.

So, that makes six significant indicators that are getting better under Trump, one moving sideways and two that aren’t so great. A good chunk of the economic momentum was already there before he took office, though some figures—such as the pickup in business spending—can probably be partly attributed to a jump in confidence since the real estate developer took office. The tax-cut legislation championed by Trump will only marginally fuel growth that is still largely being driven through improving fundamentals, according to Riccadonna. How will it all shake out? Come back next year for another look at whether Trump is making the economy great again.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
When Trump himself can take credit for there being no commercial airline crashes in the US last year, is it any wonder his diehard supporters will do the same.

Last edited:
You got the monkey meme cause you were clearly rustled in the post it is linked to. "Kind of" is because, well, why include kind of in your title? Read this paragraph from your link.
See my last post. And dude, this is my last reply to you. What am i gonna do? Try to be non partisan while you do nothing but highlight every flaw you find? You have made it perfectly clear there is no reasoning with you on any level.

I'm not interested in that. Its for children like yourself. Now, moving on.....

See my last post. And dude, this is my last reply to you. What am i gonna do? Try to be non partisan while you do nothing but highlight every flaw you find? You have made it perfectly clear there is no reasoning with you on any level.

I'm not interested in that. Its for children like yourself. Now, moving on.....
Easiest rustle ever, but then again I'm sure we have interacted on your old account and some rustleness carried over to your new one. See ya

<24>

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckj...corecard-one-year-post-election/#6385579d5e85

This is really not that hard people lol partisan websites are well established at this point so you know what to avoid in a google search. You can find plenty of articles like the ones above that outline Trumps' successes.

Yeah... it’s a huge part of the economy... for the 10% of families that own 80% of all stocks.

For the 90%+ of Americans who rely much more heavily on wages rather than passive income, not so much.

djia-wages.jpg

Damn, why did it spike like that during the Obama admin?
Looks like it skyrocketed the day he took office.
Sad thing is there is actually no way to tell is Seano is joking.

Correct, it's not that hard.

When you see a multiyear trend continue, it's usually a good sign that the most recent executive had nothing to do with it. Other than not fucking it up, that is.

Even your attached links note where all you're seeing is trends continuing. For example the Forbes link states, in relevant part, that the unemployment rate continues it's 8 year downward trend. What you call successes is simply attributing long standing trends to someone who had nothing to do with them.

It's like seeing a dog in the driver's seat of a parked car and giving the animal credit for getting the car there safely. Now maybe the dog really did drive the care safely to the parking space. But it's much more likely that a person drove the car and you're observing the dog after it climbed or was put into the driver's seat of the parked car.

The stock market can rise and fall independently of the success of the economy. It can be a reflection of the economy at times or a reflection of confidence in the economy. Confidence can be low, even while the economy is growing and confidence can be high even while the economy is preparing to take a shit. And, sure, as people invest money and pay taxes on gains and brokers collects incomes it's part of the economy. But it's not the economy.

Whatever happened to the “workforce participation rate” you assholes couldn’t stop talking about before the election.

Seems like that dong got taken outta your mouths rather quickly once the election was over.

What do I expect from right wingers tho. The same assholes who still believe obama isn’t from America even tho trump openly admitted he made it all up in one of the live debates against Clinton. You’re hypocrites if the highest order

He has been very, really very tough on the Black People Being Unemployment industry. He told them, "hey, guys, you need to shape up or there will be big, very big trouble" and they decided to give black people jobs. Winning!
Serious question, if trump got he entire victories secret crew to blow you and gave you a million dollars how long would you bitch about it

Back